ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused about Appendix 2

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

freekeh007
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Confused about Appendix 2

Post by freekeh007 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:57 pm

Hi Folks,

I recently applied for a partner/spouse visa and paid my fees:

Category: Apply to enter the UK as a partner
Total fee: 1980.00 USD

I received this document checklist:
  • 1- One proof of British citizenship for (British Spouse Name) (such as a passport or UK citizenship certificate)
    2- A declaration by (British Spouse Name) of the source(s) of the cash savings, Acct: 000
    3- Personal bank statements showing that at least the level of cash savings relied upon in the application has been held in an account(s) of (British Spouse Name) throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application, Acct: 000
    4- The language test certificate for (Applicant Name) to prove the level of English language required
    5- Evidence of your shared financial responsibilities with (British Spouse Name)
    6- The passport or travel document for (Applicant Name) from Country Name
    7- Copy of the bio data page of the passport or travel document for (British Spouse Name) from British Citizen
    8- Proof of relationship to your partner - for example, marriage or civil partnership certificates
    9- Personal bank statements showing that at least the level of cash savings relied upon in the application has been held in an account(s) (Applicant Name) throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application, Acct: 111
    10- A declaration by (Applicant Name) of the source(s) of the cash savings, Acct: 111
    11- Evidence that you have permission to be in the country you are applying from For example, a green card, a residence permit, an official letter from an immigration authority or a visa sticker in your passport.
However, on VFS Dubai website, it lists Appendix 2 as one of the documents to upload, which got me confused since it's not on the checklist..

Any idea if it's required for all categories or only certain ones?

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Confused about Appendix 2

Post by Korekt » Fri May 22, 2020 12:06 am

freekeh007 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:57 pm
However, on VFS Dubai website, it lists Appendix 2 as one of the documents to upload, which got me confused since it's not on the checklist..

Any idea if it's required for all categories or only certain ones?
No longer required.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."