ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application after 3 year stay on Exceptional Talent (Proof of Income)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nihamulukutla
Newly Registered

ILR application after 3 year stay on Exceptional Talent (Proof of Income)

Post by nihamulukutla » Sat May 23, 2020 3:29 pm

Hi,

I have been endorsed by TechBody as Tier 1 exceptional talent back in 2017 Jan (applied myself no consultant involved) switched from Tier 2. I am preparing to apply ILR, have run through several documents. In my view submitting number of documents may confuse and delay the process to do due-diligence. Few friends told advised me to submit mandatory and required documents only.

Being a employee:

1. 3 months payslip.
2. Employee and employer contract document - this is for perms
3. P60
4. Letter from employer in endorsed expert field.

Self-employee:

1. Earnings attested by UK approved accountant by HMRC

This attestation should include dividends, taxes paid, earnings, overall financial accounts, show no tax
liability

2. Contract document in endorsed expert field

3. P60's

Others:

Life in UK test is required.

ILR English requirements - below is my query just want to make sure

. As per Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa requirements an English test is not required, here is URL.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .0-ext.pdf

Section - "No English language requirements", page 22

Hence in my view ILR English test and NARIC is not required if Degree taught in English.

any thoughts useful ?

Best Regards,
Ravi,

nihamulukutla
Newly Registered

Re: ILR application after 3 year stay on Exceptional Talent (Proof of Income)

Post by nihamulukutla » Sat May 23, 2020 3:38 pm

another point missed out;

Knowing Covid situation when Home office opens operations especially for ILR ?

To avoid going to the Home Office physically, Can the application process online ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:49 pm

nihamulukutla wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:38 pm

To avoid going to the Home Office physically, Can the application process online ?
1. Please do NOT tag your questions onto other members topic.

2. The only way to apply is ONLINE. There is no "going to the home office physically" option and unclear why you believe there is such an option. It was changed in 2018 to online and biometrics enrollment and identity check done through UKCVAS sopra steria.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Keviv947
Newly Registered

Post by Keviv947 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:19 pm

Hi Ravi, I would like to know finally if there is need for English Language at all, as I'm seeing different views on this post. Last response i got is while applying for settlement, irrespective of route there is need for english language requirement. CAn you please confirm this for sure? Thanks

Keviv947
Newly Registered

Post by Keviv947 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:21 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:49 pm
nihamulukutla wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:38 pm

1. Please do NOT tag your questions onto other members topic.

2. The only way to apply is ONLINE. There is no "going to the home office physically" option and unclear why you believe there is such an option. It was changed in 2018 to online and biometrics enrollment and identity check done through UKCVAS sopra steria.
Hello CR001, Can you please help me answer the English language requirement as mentioned by Ravi at the top is right for tier 1 exceptional talent ILR application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:49 pm

Keviv947 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:21 pm
Hello CR001, Can you please help me answer the English language requirement as mentioned by Ravi at the top is right for tier 1 exceptional talent ILR application?
It would be appreciated if you could post in your own topic instead of tagging the same question onto other members threads.

If you read the Tier 1 ET guidance, it clearly states you are required to meet the English B1 requirement for ILR, page 8.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... idance.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Keviv947
Newly Registered

Post by Keviv947 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:30 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:49 pm
Keviv947 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:21 pm
It would be appreciated if you could post in your own topic instead of tagging the same question onto other members threads.

If you read the Tier 1 ET guidance, it clearly states you are required to meet the English B1 requirement for ILR, page 8.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... idance.pdf
Thank you and Im new to the system and will ask my questions in a separate topic. thanks