ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit or EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hrak1978
Member of Standing

EEA Family Permit or EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit

Post by hrak1978 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:41 pm

Dear Respected Seniors,

As always like I mentioned before this place is an encyclopedia of knowledge. I got my Settled status and my wife one through this site help.

Now I'm back again for more help.

I need an advise, I'm in the process of applying Family permit for my mother and brothers (wife and kids of my brothers as well, kids are not over 12 even).

Can you please advise which is suitable to apply EEA FP or EUSS FP? My dad is still exercising his treaty rights and got Settled Status as well.

Note: Both of my brothers are over 21.

After 31st January is it possible if they can apply for EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit? I presume they can but I want to be make sure before taking this step. Or your precious opinion please!

Please advise

Many thanks.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Re: EEA Family Permit or EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit

Post by hrak1978 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:39 am

Any advise please?
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

Zynmalikkkk

Post by Zynmalikkkk » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:17 am

If your father is EU national then your brothers should apply EU settlement Family as close family members.
If you are sponsor then I am afraid they won't be able to apply under this scheme.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:53 am

Hello

While there are some difficult routes to bring a dependent in the UK, I don't believe you can lodge an application for an entire family tree including parents, brothers, spouses and their kids.

However, what you are going to achieve is blacklisting all these people from getting visitor visas to the UK in the future. Once somebody shows an intention to use an immigration route to the UK, it will be hard for him to prove, even years later, that he just wants to come as a visitor.

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:00 pm

Hi

I'm lodging an application not from my side but from dad side who is an EU national having settled status in UK.

So technically an EU national lodging an application for his non eu wife, kids and grand kids.

Is it possible? I am sure, it is possible.

Well an update the application has already been lodged yesterday all together for 7 family members who are all non eu national.

I will keep you updated on this, for this thing to happen I gathered proof from 2011 till to date.

Thank you.

Heero
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Heero » Sun May 17, 2020 6:18 am

I just want to know that your father applied for your 7 family members visa. What is the result. Did they got the visa or not. Thank you

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:47 am

All family member visa was approved in 3 weeks time. They were all arrived in UK on 18th March.

I would highly request to @Zerubbabel for being so negative. If you can't give solution then scared people.

I will request every single person don't stop for taking step in EU Settlement Scheme Family permit or from inside UK on basis of EU Settlement scheme.

They are extremely helpful people. I have spoken to them more than 50 times now. I got solution for every single query.

So good luck to all and don't be scared.

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:48 am

@Zerubbabel

Please don't scared people if you don't have solution.

Hellena3301
Newly Registered
Mood:
Romania

Post by Hellena3301 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:00 am

hrak1978 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 12:47 am
All family member visa was approved in 3 weeks time. They were all arrived in UK on 18th March.

I would highly request to @Zerubbabel for being so negative. If you can't give solution then scared people.

I will request every single person don't stop for taking step in EU Settlement Scheme Family permit or from inside UK on basis of EU Settlement scheme.

They are extremely helpful people. I have spoken to them more than 50 times now. I got solution for every single query.

So good luck to all and don't be scared.
Could you please tell me when did you apply,and how did you get in touch with them.
I'm looking to apply for my husband but on Gov.uk says to do not submit any application now due to the pandemic.
Thanks

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Sun May 24, 2020 5:54 pm

So you applied for 7 dependent relatives and just like that the Home Office sent back 7 acceptances. As you seem to have a lucky, just keep going and apply for more.

Well, that the craziest thing I read online this year.

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:41 pm

I applied way before pandemic and even before it was announced all were approved.

Yes it is crazy but it is practical.

I have always been fan of Mr OBIE.

His guidance was and still a core ingredient on this whole gigantic board.

I think i always motivate to go for it under EU Settlement Scheme.

I think since British Immigration system has been in place from decades. This is the best system I can see.

I personally helped more than 80 peoples now and guess what all 80 of them have got through.

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:21 pm

My dad is EU Citizen with Settled Status.

I am his second son holding settled status along with my wife holding settled status. My 2 kids are now british because of my settled status.

My Mother
My Older brother
My Younger brother
My Older brother's wife
My Younger brother's wife
My Older brother's daughter 4 years old
My Younger brother's daughter 2 years old

Submitted 9 years proof of sending money to Pakistan through my dad's account. I requested Western union to send me record from 2010 till November. It took 2 months for them to process but finally received it.

Covering letter
Proof of sending money
Marriage certificate of my mom
Birth certificates and marriage certificate of my brothers.

Proof of EU Settled status of my dad who is EU citizen.

Rose_20
Newly Registered

Post by Rose_20 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:54 pm

Wow that is incredible ! How much income did your dad prove he had to sponser 7 people ? Or is income not a requirement on this route ?

Also not sure if this applies to your case but was your dad of pension age ? If someone is of pension age would that be a reason for them to refuse to sponser wife and kids ?