ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Asylum application (plz help)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aliilhan24
Newly Registered

New Asylum application (plz help)

Post by aliilhan24 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:10 pm

Hi, I came to Uk at 2012 with tourist visa after that I overstayed until now. I have never applied asylum or anything like that. I’m very desperate at the moment, I have lost my all money what I made until now, my wife already not contacting with me because I can’t go back to my country. I can’t go back to my country because I had some problems there... I would like to apply Asylum seeker, I don’t know what to do. I want to stay in this country, there is no place for me to go,now. Is anyone could show me the path, what I have to do? Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: New Asylum application (plz help)

Post by CR001 » Sun May 24, 2020 8:10 am

I can’t go back to my country because I had some problems there
What problems?? Presumably these problems were before you came on a tourist visa in 2012?

Where is your home country?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aliilhan24
Newly Registered

Post by aliilhan24 » Sun May 24, 2020 8:52 am

My problem is ,, about politics and religion I can’t trust Turkish government!! I just know I can’t live there !! And some time I lost my wife and she don’t want me anymore if I’ll go back to Turkey I think I lost my daughters as well, I wanna be refugees, hope I explained myself.thank you for replying me .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 24, 2020 10:00 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aliilhan24
Newly Registered

Post by aliilhan24 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:31 am

Thank you 🙏

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon May 25, 2020 5:47 pm

aliilhan24 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:52 am
And some time I lost my wife and she don’t want me anymore if I’ll go back to Turkey I think I lost my daughters as well, I wanna be refugees, hope I explained myself.thank you for replying me .
If they are managing to subsist against all these vulnerabilities there then more likely your claim will be refused. Lets suppose even if you achieve success in getting asylum after a long battle then more likely you wouldn't be able to visit your country and eventually nobody might even remember you at all then what would be the advantage of gaining that status. Before you head towards this application think again the resultant consequences in long run. In my honest opinion dont loose your family and probe into one of the popular visa for Turkish national which allows family members too at below for which you can start building your eligibility if aren't fit now:

https://www.gov.uk/turkish-worker
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.