ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reconsider application in Pre Action Protocol

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Asif Aziz
Pakistan

Re: Reconsider application in Pre Action Protocol

Post by Asif Aziz » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:41 pm

Yes you are right and really thanks for your support. they still remain in dig of requirement .I think AR is just shit.One of solicitor said 99.9% AR is same of original decision but in was positive.But he said right. I asked him many points and explain documents but he said ECO was right and used same words and decision was same .and strange thing i should share." He said ,I know there is not proper law about the requirement of sole representative but I am not satisfied. , if you have not clear law then how you did't not accept my requirement. i present salary slips/salary ledgers/designation/Bank reflect each thing, share and salary and rule in Addendum .
I think remedy is Only JR. because PAP is same like AR , Because PAP is also towards ECM.

Waseem03
Pakistan

Post by Waseem03 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:29 am

Sobi143s wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:51 pm
Visa category: sole representative
pap apply date: 24 jan 2020
Pap response date from home office: 27 Jan 2020

i) The Secretary of State has reviewed the decision of 06/12/2019 and will now proceed to reconsider the matter in the light of the evidence and representations you have made. You will be contacted within 3 months of the date of this letter regarding the outcome of this reconsideration.

What’s happened with you amirminsa, any update from home office, will be thankful for your kind reply.
hi sobi,
your 3months completed any gud news from home office regarding pap outcome?

Sobi143s
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by Sobi143s » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:33 pm

Waseem03 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:29 am
Sobi143s wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:51 pm
Visa category: sole representative
pap apply date: 24 jan 2020
Pap response date from home office: 27 Jan 2020

i) The Secretary of State has reviewed the decision of 06/12/2019 and will now proceed to reconsider the matter in the light of the evidence and representations you have made. You will be contacted within 3 months of the date of this letter regarding the outcome of this reconsideration.

What’s happened with you amirminsa, any update from home office, will be thankful for your kind reply.
hi sobi,
your 3months completed any gud news from home office regarding pap outcome?
No sir. Still no any news from Home Office.

Waseem03
Pakistan

Post by Waseem03 » Mon May 25, 2020 2:02 pm

hi sobi,
any update from home office regarding ur sole rep PAP reconsideration.?

Sobi143s
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by Sobi143s » Tue May 26, 2020 4:47 pm

No Sir. Home office is closed amid COVID19.

Waseem03
Pakistan

Post by Waseem03 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:07 pm

Sobi143s wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:47 pm
Following government guidelines and Public Health England advice on COVID-19, UKVCAS, in conjunction with UKVI, will begin a controlled, phased re-opening of Service Points from 1 June 2020.
Our priority remains the safety of customers and staff and to ensure we deliver an effective service that meets public health guidelines. This means that initially we can only offer our service at a reduced number of locations, and at a lower capacity than usual. We understand that this may affect your booking and it may not be possible for you to attend an appointment at one of the re-opened sites. We appreciate your patience as we work with UKVI to resume the service safely.

The government’s response to COVID-19 has meant that many customers who had an existing appointment, prior to the suspension of the service, have had their appointments postponed. With the agreement of UKVI, we will be sending all those customers an email explaining the next steps they need to take to rebook their appointment. Please ensure you rebook your appointment as soon as you receive this email.

Waseem03
Pakistan

Post by Waseem03 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:09 pm

Waseem03 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 1:07 pm
Sobi143s wrote:
Following government guidelines and Public Health England advice on COVID-19, UKVCAS, in conjunction with UKVI, will begin a controlled, phased re-opening of Service Points from 1 June 2020.
Our priority remains the safety of customers and staff and to ensure we deliver an effective service that meets public health guidelines. This means that initially we can only offer our service at a reduced number of locations, and at a lower capacity than usual. We understand that this may affect your booking and it may not be possible for you to attend an appointment at one of the re-opened sites. We appreciate your patience as we work with UKVI to resume the service safely.

The government’s response to COVID-19 has meant that many customers who had an existing appointment, prior to the suspension of the service, have had their appointments postponed. With the agreement of UKVI, we will be sending all those customers an email explaining the next steps they need to take to rebook their appointment. Please ensure you rebook your appointment as soon as you receive this email.

The following Service Points will re-open on the 1st June:

Birmingham (Core)
Birmingham - Premium Lounge
Chelmsford
Exeter
Leeds
London - Croydon (Core)
London - Premium Lounge (Mark Lane)
London - ESP (Mark Lane)
London - Victoria
Manchester Fountain Street ESP
Manchester - Premium Lounge
Sheffield
Southampton

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:28 pm

Waseem03 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 1:07 pm
Sobi143s wrote:

UKCVAS is a third party agent for biometric enrollment and identity check only. They are NOT home office staff or UKVI offices.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Waseem03
Pakistan

Post by Waseem03 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:04 pm

Sobi143s wrote:
hi sobi,
how are you? any outcome from home office regarding your PAP.

Sobi143s
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by Sobi143s » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:41 pm

Home office is closed amid COVID19.

Waseem03
Pakistan

Post by Waseem03 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:46 pm

any one get a reconsidertation outcome from home office???

Waseem03
Pakistan

Post by Waseem03 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:10 am

VFS uk application center open in pakistan on 08july 2020.( karachi, islamabad, lahore) only for passport collection,

Waseem03
Pakistan

Post by Waseem03 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:37 am

Aamirminsa wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:48 pm
This is a letter of response in accordance with the provisions of the Pre-Action Protocol for Judicial Review. A copy of this can be found at: www.justice.gov.uk.
1. TheClaimant
Xxxxxxx
2. From
Secretary of State for the Home Department.
3. References
Your Ref: KF:KFxxxxxxx
HO Ref: SHEFCxxxxx
4. Details of the matter being challenged
You wrote to the Home Office on 10 December 2019, which we received on 12 December 2019, challenging the Secretary of State’s decision dated 25 September 2019.
You have asked for the following relief:
The Secretary of State reconsider her decision dated 25 September 2019 and issue your client with Entry Clearance to the United Kingdom as an Overseas Business Representative.
5. Response to the matters raised
The Secretary of State has reviewed the decision dated 25 September 2019 will now proceed to reconsider the matter in the light of the evidence and representations you have made. You will be contacted within 4 months of the date of this letter regarding the outcome of this reconsideration.
6. Details of any other interested parties
None cited.
7. Address for service of court documents
ICD.4816 1 of 2
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA
Tel 0300 123 2241
Fax On request
Web www.gov.uk/uk-visas-immigration

The Secretary of State has considered your request and deems that a sufficient remedy has been provided. Therefore, the Pre- Action Protocol is now considered to be concluded.
However, if you wish to proceed to Judicial Review, the service address for Judicial Reviews issued in the Upper Tribunal is:
Litigation Allocation Unit, 6 New Square, Bedfont Lakes, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HA.
The service address for Judicial Reviews issued in the Administrative Court is:
Government Legal Department, One Kemble Street, London WC2B 4TS.
Please note Judicial Reviews issued in the Administrative Court should continue to be served on the Government Legal Department.
From 6 April 2016, immigration applications may be refused if the applicant owes a litigation debt to the Home Office. We wish to remind you that failure to pay any costs awarded against you by the court or tribunal should you proceed with litigation in this case may affect the success of any future immigration application that you make.
Yours faithfully,
Xxxxxxx
Lit Ops
Appeals, Litigation and Admin Review
On behalf of the Secretary of State for the Home Department
The Data Protection Act 2018 governs how we use personal data. For details of how we will use your personal information and who we may share it with please see our Privacy Notice for the Border, Immigration and Citizenship system at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... on-use-in- borders-immigration-and-citizenship. This also explains your key rights under the Act, how you can access your personal information and how to complain if you have concerns.
ICD.4816 2 of 2
hi amirminsa,
i got same email for reconsider, i also applied sole rep visa , did u recved any out come for PAP reconsidertion?

Waseem03
Pakistan

Post by Waseem03 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:39 am

Sobi143s wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:41 pm
Home office is closed amid COVID19.
hi sobi,
did u recvd pap outcome??? plz update if u get pap reconsider reply.
thanks

Sobi143s
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by Sobi143s » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:37 am

W wasalam wasem.
There is still no reply from PAP department, have sent email but no response from their end.
Have you got PAP reconsideration outcome. I think your PAP reconsideration have completed 3 months.

JB44
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by JB44 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:15 am

I called ukvi last Friday.
Got an email on 13 of July stating that i cam confirm that the decision on your application has been taken.i ll be escalating this to appropriate ECO/Team.we apologize for the delay in processing your application.you should receive an update regarding your visa application very soon.

As my visa application was rejected before and i have applied PAP. I called ukvi that i was going there to play cricket for 6 months and the season is only 3 months. 3 and half month has passed amd i have got no response. Now only 2 months remaining kindly expedite my case.

JB44
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by JB44 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:17 am

Sobi143s wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:37 am
W wasalam wasem.
There is still no reply from PAP department, have sent email but no response from their end.
Have you got PAP reconsideration outcome. I think your PAP reconsideration have completed 3 months.

You must call ukvi if you want to get a quick response. They dont usually give quick response to emails

Waseem03
Pakistan

Post by Waseem03 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:19 am

Sobi143s wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:37 am
W wasalam wasem.
hi sobi,
i sent email to litigation dep on 29july 2020, but still no reply. vfs fully start opertion in pak on 27july 2020, may b after 27 july i get response from home office. i share u emial which one i sent to litigation dep sheffield.

(Dear Concerned,

My Overseas Business Rep. (Sole Rep) visa application refused dated 07 Jan 2020 and I filled my AR (Refused) and PAP dated 11th Mar 2020. After that, I received a positive response to re-consider my application again from the concerned litigation department dated 25th Mar 2020. Mr. R Goodwin also mentioned the time period about the process that may be taken 3 months. Now, I want to bring in your kind knowledge that 3 months have been passed as per the provided time. I am waiting for the result of the reassessment of my application. Please let me know about the status of my application and result ASAP and also acknowledge this email. The details of my application are as under:)

Sobi143s
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by Sobi143s » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:02 am

Aoa waseem bro.
I am waiting for 27 July, therefore i did not call them, already sent two emails to PAP department, no response from them.
I will wait till first week of August, then will call to UKVI regarded to case outcome.

Waseem03
Pakistan

Post by Waseem03 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:58 am

Sobi143s wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:02 am
Aoa waseem bro.
I am waiting for 27 July, therefore i did not call them, already sent two emails to PAP department, no response from them.
I will wait till first week of August, then will call to UKVI regarded to case outcome.
which email adress u sent email?
i sent email at this adress.
(LitigationoperationsSheffield at the rate of homeoffice dot gov dot uk)

Sobi143s
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by Sobi143s » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:21 am

Waseem bro, My agent sent email to PAP department.

Sobi143s
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by Sobi143s » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:15 am

JB44 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:15 am
Got an email on 13 of July stating that i cam confirm that the decision on your application has been taken.i ll be escalating this to appropriate ECO/Team.we apologize for the delay in processing your application.you should receive an update regarding your visa application very soon.

As my visa application was rejected before and i have applied PAP. I called ukvi that i was going there to play cricket for 6 months and the season is only 3 months. 3 and half month has passed amd i have got no response. Now only 2 months remaining kindly expedite my case.
What UKVI number to dial to know application status?
You can email on this address email address removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:23 am

Sobi143s wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:15 am
You are not permitted to post any personal contact information on the forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JB44
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by JB44 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:42 pm

Sobi143s wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:15 am
JB44 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:15 am

The email address has been removed by the moderator

Sobi143s
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by Sobi143s » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Hello JBB