ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M extension financial category

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Re: FLR M extension financial category

Post by Huntsgale19 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:10 pm

Dear seagul,
Am I going to fill in Cat B financial category along with both p 60’s and six months payslips from 1st job and about 4 months from the 2nd employment along with both employer letters stating salary 19k on both letters ?
Please your quick response would be really appreciated

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:25 pm

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:10 pm
Dear seagul,
Am I going to fill in Cat B financial category along with both p 60’s and six months payslips from 1st job and about 4 months from the 2nd employment along with both employer letters stating salary 19k on both letters ?
Please your quick response would be really appreciated
These letters will fulfill only one part of category B where you must have been earning at least £18600 on the date of application. But to fulfill its 2nd part you must have earned £18600 during the last 12 months which on some occasions you said previously to have earned so e.g (17980 and £5600) and if these figures are correct then follow the aforementioned opinion otherwise category B won't be met.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:29 pm

Thanks for your reply.
£17980 figures after I’ve divided into 6then multiply by12=£17980.
Here’s Gross income from 1st job in 6months, 1533.84+ 2170.80 + 723.60 + 1326.60 + 1913.11 + 1030.20 = £8698.15. That’s total gross earnings from 1st job
Plus from 2nd job which paid weekly in 4 months is about £6100

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:00 pm

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:29 pm
Here’s Gross income from 1st job in 6months, 1533.84+ 2170.80 + 723.60 + 1326.60 + 1913.11 + 1030.20 = £8698.15.
Then the only feasible solution is to ask for extra overtime for one month at above job or request to your employer about any bonuses/performance allowance by telling your situation to cover the shortfall assuming you have no 6 months old cash saving.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:40 pm

It’s too late for extra shifts because it’s last week of the month and six months will be complete. there’s no such bonus in this company.
What should I do at this point?
Other thing is I’ve got contracts from both employment both states full time statement. Am I going to send both contracts to HO ?
I’ve created such a mess :(

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:45 pm

Just last bit to clarify....
Can I apply my visa with four months payslips and the rest I’ll send them later as all the visa sections are closed now a days due to the crisis?
As I’m meeting the threshold of 2nd job as well which I’ve started in January. And can use the Cat A?
Please advice me on this as two jobs and not earning the 18600 in last 12 months not suitable in car B

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:13 pm

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:45 pm
Can I apply my visa with four months payslips and the rest I’ll send them later as all the visa sections are closed now a days due to the crisis?
You have to meet the requirements at the date of the application, documents dated after the application date generally aren't considered.
Huntsgale19 wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:45 pm
And can use the Cat A?
Category A can only be be used where you have been the the same employers (or employers) for six months or greater at the date of application.

If you are unable to meet the financial requirement at the date of application, it is probably worth including in your application reasons and any supporting evidence why it would be unreasonable for you and your family to leave the UK (particularly if you have any British Children) as you could be put on the 10 year route to ILR if you are unable to meet the financial requirement.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:07 am

Hi all.
I’m in very strange situation now as per my last post and replies you members are aware that I was going to apply for extension. I’ve submitted my application application in time. My employer has suspend me for not having the valid BRP as current is expired now. I’ve explained them until my application is under process I can continue my employment as it is. They want me to provide a piece of evidence states that I am eligible to work or new BRP card.
What should I do now please? I’m out of work now. Have got a family we’re not claiming any benefits as well. I’m in really tough situation at the moment.
Is there any way to contact UKVI to get right to work email or letter ?
My employer shows their pathetic and unprofessionalism management.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon May 18, 2020 2:26 am

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 12:07 am
Hi all.
I’m in very strange situation now as per my last post and replies you members are aware that I was going to apply for extension. I’ve submitted my application application in time. My employer has suspend me for not having the valid BRP as current is expired now. I’ve explained them until my application is under process I can continue my employment as it is. They want me to provide a piece of evidence states that I am eligible to work or new BRP card.
What should I do now please? I’m out of work now. Have got a family we’re not claiming any benefits as well. I’m in really tough situation at the moment.
Is there any way to contact UKVI to get right to work email or letter ?
My employer shows their pathetic and unprofessionalism management.
Although it is an egregious treatment but still to certain extent the employer seems compliant to law. The only via option might be if you try to assure him that you still have your working rights conferred by section 3C by point out the following section 3C guidance. Also you can request to your employer to use employer helpline to confirm your status.

https://www.gov.uk/check-job-applicant-right-to-work

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... d-3d-leave

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Mon May 18, 2020 8:53 am

I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:32 am

Dear members,
Thanks for your help.
Just wondering about uploading the documents. Do we have to merge all payslips in one pdf file or gonna upload individually? Also bank statements one by one or compressed them into one file ?
It’s bit confusing. Another thing do we have to upload the documents before to book an appointment or after book the appointment?
Your valuable reply will be appreciated

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:46 am

Huntsgale19 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:32 am
Dear members,
Thanks for your help.
Just wondering about uploading the documents. Do we have to merge all payslips in one pdf file or gonna upload individually? Also bank statements one by one or compressed them into one file ?
It’s bit confusing. Another thing do we have to upload the documents before to book an appointment or after book the appointment?
Your valuable reply will be appreciated
You can merge the documents that are similar using available apps online. Ensure they are orderly/sequential and the size is within limit for upload (about 6MB).

Huntsgale19
Pakistan

Post by Huntsgale19 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:32 pm

Quick update.....!!!!!!
Big thanks to Seagul and others for your kind & helpful replies. I’ve got my decision today on five year route.
I’ve contact my Local MP last week also escalate my case once.
Below my timeline...
Application Type : FLR(M) extension
Application Submitted online on: 10/05/20
Postal or In-Person Application: Online
Biometrics Enrolled: 22/7/20 face-face
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): no
Decision Email: 14/9/20
Decision Letter Received on: 14/9/20 email attachment
BRP Card Received on: Pending
Decision: Granted!

Thanks again...