ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query in regards to the Visa application of My Wife & Daughter.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MK136
Newly Registered

Query in regards to the Visa application of My Wife & Daughter.

Post by MK136 » Sun May 31, 2020 10:22 pm

Hello All,
Please need help & answers for my query in regards to the Visa application of My Wife & Daughter. (both are holding Tier2 General Dependent visa)
I am on Tier2(General Visa) from June 2014 to December 2019. I received ILR in December 2019.
My main question is I want to apply for a visa to my Wife and Daughter before 06-06-2020. Where my wife came to the UK in August 2014 and she went to INDIA in August 2015 for Maternity and again my Wife came back to the UK in May 2016 where its count totals 10 months she is outside of the UK. So from May 2016 to May 2020, it's 4yrs continuous stay with some breaks in the UK.(which I mention down with dates)
(Now what visa should I apply to my Wife and Daughter? where my Daughter Joined us in the UK from Oct 2017 staying with us to date.)

My wife out of UK:

21 Aug 2015 --04 May 2016 = 258 days
08 Oct 2016 --23 Oct 2016 = 16days
18 oct 2017 --12 Nov 2017 = 26days
07 Feb 2020 --28 Feb 2020 = 22days
-----------------
Total out of UK = 323 days out of UK in 6years

1) Should I apply the PBS form for my wife and daughter?
a) If PBS please share the form link.

2) Is My Wife eligible for ILR?
a) If Yes, please share the info link where it says

Thank you in Advance !!
Regards
MK

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Query in regards to the Visa application of My Wife & Daughter.

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:30 am

They could have applied for ilr last year already.

There is no absence limits for PBS dependents whose visas were issued before 11th January 2018.
Where my wife came to the UK in August 2014 and she went to INDIA in August 2015 for Maternity and again my Wife came back to the UK in May 2016 where its count totals 10 months she is outside of the UK.
Did she leave and return to the UK on the same visa or did she have to apply for a new visa to return?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:13 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:30 am
They could have applied for ilr last year already.

There is no absence limits for PBS dependents whose visas were issued before 11th January 2018.
Where my wife came to the UK in August 2014 and she went to INDIA in August 2015 for Maternity and again my Wife came back to the UK in May 2016 where its count totals 10 months she is outside of the UK.
Did she leave and return to the UK on the same visa or did she have to apply for a new visa to return?
Thank you for Reply
1)She is on the same visa tier 2 dependent.
2) Can you please share the form which I should submit.
3) Life in the UK Test (she booked the test on 3 June 2020 )
4) Meet the English language requirements (did she needs compulsory she did her masters in India . how can i achieve this? )
5) IMPORTANT: Their visa is expiring 06-06-2020 (because of COVID 19 are they eligible to apply before 31 July ?) because she needs to write the exam LIFE in the UK test AND Meet the English language requirements.

Thank you in Advance
MK

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:16 am

Then no need to apply for another 3 year extension.
For ILR it is form SET(O).
Fine, hopefully she passes first time.
4) Meet the English language requirements (did she needs compulsory she did her masters in India . how can i achieve this? )
She needs either B1 English test or if using an overseas degree, she needs UKVI NARIC Red Route assessment, which is the comparable and English assessment.
5) IMPORTANT: Their visa is expiring 06-06-2020 (because of COVID 19 are they eligible to apply before 31 July ?) because she needs to write the exam LIFE in the UK test AND Meet the English language requirements.
She needs to apply before her visa expires.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:45 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:16 am
Then no need to apply for another 3 year extension.
For ILR it is form SET(O).
Fine, hopefully she passes first time.
She needs either B1 English test or if using an overseas degree, she needs UKVI NARIC Red Route assessment, which is the comparable and English assessment.
She needs to apply before her visa expires.
Thank you so much for the quick response. Thank You
1)One more question, please Do I need to maintain any funds for my wife and daughter?
2) I can apply ILR for my daughter with my wife application

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:49 pm

1)One more question, please Do I need to maintain any funds for my wife and daughter?
There is NO maintenance fund requirement for ILR.
Yes. Assuming your daughter was NOT born in the UK??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:14 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:49 pm
Yes She born in INDIA

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:53 pm

Manishkarne wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:14 pm
CR001 wrote:
Yes She born in INDIA
Your daughter can apply at the same time as your spouse.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:11 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:53 pm
Manishkarne wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:14 pm
CR001 wrote:
Yes She born in INDIA
Your daughter can apply at the same time as your spouse.
Thank you for responding to my queries providing the answers which helped me a lot. Your detail INfO helped me a lot guided me in the right direction. Thank you so much.
Much Appreciated for your quick replies.
Thank you
MK

MK136
Newly Registered

Re: Query in regards to the Visa application of My Wife Set(O)ILR.

Post by MK136 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:53 pm

1) In the "started" of the application, UKVI is asking for information about "The person you are joining or accompanying" and "Which visa is Mr. XXXX applying for or been granted?". There is only a scroll-down list that I can choose from (which list all the different types of Tier 2 visas) I am on now ILR, there is no ILR option to select from. They even ask for my employer sponsor license number!

2) I am applied for UKNARIC certificates for my wife but it is taking a bit of time. my wife's visa is expiring on 06-06-2020. I am not understanding what should I do in this situation.

3) I cant book B1 exam till 08-06-2020 because test centers opening on 08-06-2020 I don't know when I will get appointments

4)Do you have one of these reference numbers for MR XXXX? (i don't have this numbers is it ok to select option C ?)

a)Yes, I have their VAF number

b)Yes, I have their GWF number

c)No, I do not have a reference number for them
5)Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 January 2018? ( my wife went to India in Feb 2020 for 3weeks)

6)Does your degree meet the English language requirement for this visa? (Required) How should I prove that if I passed with UKNARIC because their option is given except YES or NO

7)SET (O) In the document section its asking Verification consent how should we achieve this? (it is not asking any documents to upload ? )
a) when should I upload documents
b)what documents should I upload?

Thank you in Advance.
Thank you
MK

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:30 am

1) In the "started" of the application, UKVI is asking for information about "The person you are joining or accompanying" and "Which visa is Mr. XXXX applying for or been granted?". There is only a scroll-down list that I can choose from (which list all the different types of Tier 2 visas) I am on now ILR, there is no ILR option to select from. They even ask for my employer sponsor license number!
Select tier 3. It is NORMAL for the questions about your tier 2 sponsor. Just fill in the information.
2) I am applied for UKNARIC certificates for my wife but it is taking a bit of time. my wife's visa is expiring on 06-06-2020. I am not understanding what should I do in this situation.
When did you apply for naric??
3) I cant book B1 exam till 08-06-2020 because test centers opening on 08-06-2020 I don't know when I will get appointments
It is fine to do the B1 test after applying online and before biomteric appointment.
4)Do you have one of these reference numbers for MR XXXX? (i don't have this numbers is it ok to select option C ?)

a)Yes, I have their VAF number

b)Yes, I have their GWF number

c)No, I do not have a reference number for them
Fine.
5)Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 January 2018? ( my wife went to India in Feb 2020 for 3weeks)
The question is NOT asking if she went on holiday after this date. It is asking if her list recent visa was ISSUED on or after this date.
6)Does your degree meet the English language requirement for this visa? (Required) How should I prove that if I passed with UKNARIC because their option is given except YES or NO
Tick no if you don't have either yet.
7)SET (O) In the document section its asking Verification consent how should we achieve this? (it is not asking any documents to upload ? )
There are 3 consent forms at the end of the process. The checklist is produced after you pay.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:02 pm

Thank You again your Response
CR001 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:30 am
Select tier 3. It is NORMAL for the questions about your tier 2 sponsor. Just fill in the information.

I was on a tier 2general visa now I got ILR in 2019 December. now I am working with a different company I am selecting that is that ok?
I applied two days before with the Fastrack I paid amount today. so I am hoping to get UKNARIC certificate by tomorrow morning

The question is NOT asking if she went on holiday after this date. It is asking if her list recent visa was ISSUED on or after this date.
My wife is on tier 2 dependent from 2014 and she got extended in 2017 (there are two options in that question YES or NO. Now I have to choose NO is that right?

There are 3 consent forms at the end of the process. The checklist is produced after you pay.
DO I have to do 3consents?

Thank you in advance

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:26 pm

Manishkarne wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:02 pm
Thank You again your Response
CR001 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:30 am
Select tier 3. It is NORMAL for the questions about your tier 2 sponsor. Just fill in the information.!
I was on a tier 2general visa now I got ILR in 2019 December. now I am working with a different company I am selecting that is that ok?
I applied two days before with the Fastrack I paid amount today. so I am hoping to get UKNARIC certificate by tomorrow morning

My wife is on tier 2 dependent from 2014 and she got extended in 2017 (there are two options in that question YES or NO. Now I have to choose NO is that right?

Thank you in advance

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:34 pm

Do you currently hold, or have you ever held any other nationality or citizenship? (can I mention my present nationality bit confused on this question. )

Do you have a valid national identity card? (is ok provide my passport details)

Thank in advance
MK

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:45 pm

Yes, as that is what you are suppose to enter in the form. Who you work for now is irrelevant.

It is NO correct.
It depends on what evidence you are submitting and whether anything is in joint names etc.
Do you currently hold, or have you ever held any other nationality or citizenship? (can I mention my present nationality bit confused on this question. )
This relates to the APPLICANT, not the now British partner. If your partner is x country citizen, then that is what you put.
There is a separate question about passport. Ignore this question about a national identity card, just say no.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:14 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:45 pm
Yes, as that is what you are suppose to enter in the form. Who you work for now is irrelevant.

It is NO correct.
It depends on what evidence you are submitting and whether anything is in joint names etc.
This relates to the APPLICANT, not the now British partner. If your partner is x country citizen, then that is what you put.
There is a separate question about passport. Ignore this question about a national identity card, just say no.
Thank you so much for your quick reply. Thank you;)

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:44 pm

Hello back again

1)I am applying for my daughter's Application with my wife. so shall I fill consents for my daughter as well?
and I am submitting my council bill on that both names are mentioned should I also sign the PART 2: Consent for the Home Office to verify third party information?

2) Is it ok submit the application in the evening at any time? (late after 9 pm? also )

Thank You,
Mk

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:17 pm

The applicant signs the first part and you sign the 2nd part. Ignore the 3rd part
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:22 am

Hello,
My wife and daughter's application is submitted 04-06-2020, I paid the fee as well. and took me to the UKVCAS site but there are NO available appointments all Service Point .and should I upload the documents? and my wife and daughter VISA's last date is on 06-06-2020. I am not sure what to do now? is it affect any illegal stay.?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:32 am

As long as you submit your application online before visa expiry, you are protected by section 3C. The appointment date is irrelevant.
It seems the appointments are not still open to applicants who applied after the closure of centres. So you must remain patient. They are possibly prioritising people who booked their appointments before lockdown but could not attend due to closures
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:44 am

Zimba wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:32 am
As long as you submit your application online before visa expiry, you are protected by section 3C. The appointment date is irrelevant.
It seems the appointments are not still open to applicants who applied after the closure of centres. So you must remain patient. They are possibly prioritising people who booked their appointments before lockdown but could not attend due to closures
Thank you so much for reply,
Should I keep checking the appointments are I will get email to book the appointment?
What should I do next steps to get appointment?
Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:53 am

You need to keep checking for appointments.

You won't be notified by email to book one when they are available.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:46 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:53 am
You need to keep checking for appointments.

You won't be notified by email to book one when they are available.
Thank you so much

MK136
Newly Registered

Post by MK136 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:47 am

Hello all, Sorry posting again,
I am submitting documents for ILR Dependents for my wife and daughter (SET O). I uploading our council bill which in the name of both names me and my wife's name. when I check the checklist of uploading the documents here I have to sign these two documents. in family Consent, there is part 1 part 2 and part 3 forms are there.
1)Part 1 is signed by my wife
2)Part 2 I Did the signed.
3) Part 3 I did not sign.
Here is the two Declaration form which is asked by the home.
1) Declaration signed by Mr xxxx to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks
2) Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr xxxxxx for joint accounts or third party support
Q1) I signed the Part 2 is that ok?
Q2) Do I have to sign Part 3?
Q3) Do I need to upload the Bank statements of Mine and my wife?
Q4) I got the ILR(2019Dec) from tier2 general. Now I changed my job should I upload any bank statements or payslips? just to know Home office I a working?
Thank you in Advance.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:01 pm