ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 extension investment query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gmirza
Newly Registered

T1 extension investment query

Post by Gmirza » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:46 pm

Hi,

I am going to apply for T1 extension 200k soon. I have query about investment.

I had bought a Van for business. Initially it was on lease and it was approved on my personal account. I have paid monthly payments for 9 months from my personal account. In the 10 month i bought the Van and paid it in full from my business account. The 9 months payments i later transferred from the business account to personal account.

Should i evidence this with application to justify this transaction from business account to personal account ?

marcnath

Re: T1 extension investment query

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:07 pm

Gmirza wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:46 pm
Hi,

I am going to apply for T1 extension 200k soon. I have query about investment.

I had bought a Van for business. Initially it was on lease and it was approved on my personal account. I have paid monthly payments for 9 months from my personal account. In the 10 month i bought the Van and paid it in full from my business account. The 9 months payments i later transferred from the business account to personal account.

Should i evidence this with application to justify this transaction from business account to personal account ?
No. The immigration rules do not restrict that.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Gmirza
Newly Registered

Re: T1 extension investment query

Post by Gmirza » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:00 pm

Thanks