ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document upload to UKVCAS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

repeatcell
Mood:

Document upload to UKVCAS

Post by repeatcell » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:17 pm

Hi All,

I have an appointment at Croydon tomorrow afternoon. I'm uploading the documents online at the moment but a bit confused whether the cohabitation documents should be uploaded under my documents or under my wife's documents?

And, second, I've merged all the cohabitation PDF documents into two sets for the two years I'm supposed to provide. Would that be okay or whether UKVI/UKVCAS expect that each of the documents should be provided as a separate PDF file?

Many thanks and would appreciate if a quick reply can be provided!!

repeatcell
Mood:

Re: Document upload to UKVCAS

Post by repeatcell » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:27 pm

repeatcell wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:17 pm
Hi All,

I have an appointment at Croydon tomorrow afternoon. I'm uploading the documents online at the moment but a bit confused whether the cohabitation documents should be uploaded under my documents or under my wife's documents?

And, second, I've merged all the cohabitation PDF documents into two sets for the two years I'm supposed to provide. Would that be okay or whether UKVI/UKVCAS expect that each of the documents should be provided as a separate PDF file?

Many thanks and would appreciate if a quick reply can be provided!!
Actually, would it make sense uploading the cohabitation documents for both of us?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:06 am

Only your spouse needs the cohabitation documents
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Freetownean2
Newly Registered
Sierra Leone

Post by Freetownean2 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:56 am

@repeatcell, you need to upload your own cohabitation documents as well (NOT just your spouse), as a proof of you both still living together. It's more better and makes more it easier for your casework too.

repeatcell
Mood:

Post by repeatcell » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:57 am

Zimba wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:06 am
Only your spouse needs the cohabitation documents
Thank you, Zimba :)

repeatcell
Mood:

Post by repeatcell » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:58 am

Freetownean2 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:56 am
@repeatcell, you need to upload your own cohabitation documents as well (NOT just your spouse), as a proof of you both still living together. It's more better and makes more it easier for your casework too.
Thanks! Yes, I got that part covered.