ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eutr extended family 5year with childern

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Student555
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: eutr extended family 5year with childern

Post by Student555 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:21 pm

arz1986 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:56 pm
I saw one family move back to UK similar situation like you. It is better to explore other option as well. You might be successful. it is not immigration advice. Try to discuss your case with UK solicitor.
What other options i could avail? Ill be grateful if you could tell me . I have discussed with UK solicitors and they have different opinions. One says if you dont have any stamp in Ireland there are no chances in UK. Other one is saying it is possible but not very strong case. So confused whst to do ?

Student555
Newly Registered
Ireland

arz1986 wrote:
I saw one family move back to UK similar situation like you. It is better to explore other option as well. You might be successful. it is not immigration advice. Try to discuss your case with UK solicitor.
What other options i could avail? Ill be grateful if you could tell me . I have discussed with UK solicitors and they have different opinions. One says if you dont have any stamp in Ireland there are no chances in UK. Other one is saying it is possible but not very strong case. So confused whst to do ?

Student555
Newly Registered
Ireland

arz1986 wrote: