ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Health surcharge payment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bags1990
Newly Registered
India

Health surcharge payment

Post by Bags1990 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:24 pm

Hi all,

I currently hold an ILR and am applying for a spouse visa for my wife to come join me. We filled in the application form and reached the heakthcarge page. Over here it asks if she is joining anyone in the UK. We do not need to add details if the person is a EEA OR UK citizen. As my citizenship is not from the UK or EEA we click joining someone in the UK.

the firm then asks for my visa details, however ILR category is not listed in the drop down boxes for visa type or visa route. My question is what are we supposed to fill in at this stage? Or do we apply without stating that my wofe is joining someone in the uk?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Health surcharge payment

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:23 am

Bags1990 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:24 pm
Hi all,

I currently hold an ILR and am applying for a spouse visa for my wife to come join me. We filled in the application form and reached the heakthcarge page. Over here it asks if she is joining anyone in the UK. We do not need to add details if the person is a EEA OR UK citizen. As my citizenship is not from the UK or EEA we click joining someone in the UK.

the firm then asks for my visa details, however ILR category is not listed in the drop down boxes for visa type or visa route. My question is what are we supposed to fill in at this stage? Or do we apply without stating that my wofe is joining someone in the uk?

You can get more help if you provide details of the options in the drop down box.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Health surcharge payment

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:50 am

Bags1990 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:24 pm
Hi all,

Click on the green button and don’t add any information because it will double up the IHS surcharge fee.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.