ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Global Talent Visa - Stage 1 delayed beyond 8 weeks

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sathiyag
Newly Registered
India

Tech Nation - Endorsement letter format

Post by sathiyag » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:54 pm

Hi,

Please could you let me know if there is a general format or template for the 3 recommendation letters required for the Tech nation - Global talent visa endorsement. Or can it be in any format written by the person who is providing the recommendation letter?

I couldn't find a sample or format on GOV.UK website or Tech Nation website.. hence seeking help. Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tech Nation - Endorsement letter format

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:56 pm

There is no template if every letter UKVI require or a UKVI template bank.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sathiyag
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tech Nation - Endorsement letter format

Post by sathiyag » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:04 pm

Thank you for your response. A couple of further questions on the same topic, please
1. Do I need to upload a 'Personal Statement' and 'CV' as 2 separate documents?
2. For continuous learning evidence, is there a limit on the number of evidences and do they have to be recent like within 2 months of application date?

Look forward to hearing your inputs. Thanks in advance.

sathiyag
Newly Registered
India

Tech Nation - Supporting evidences

Post by sathiyag » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:10 pm

Hi

For the Global Talent Visa application to Tech Nation in stage-1, do I need to upload a 'Personal Statement' and 'CV' as 2 separate documents? Look forward to hearing your inputs. Thanks in advance.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Tech Nation - Supporting evidences

Post by Zerubbabel » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:31 pm

Hello

The document check-list is here:

https://technation.io/visa-tech-nation- ... -checklist

I think all documents should be uploaded separately. They are not expecting a massive PDF will all documents in a single file. You need to prepare each document then upload.

sathiyag
Newly Registered
India

Global Talent Visa - Stage 1 delayed beyond 8 weeks

Post by sathiyag » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:44 pm

Hi,

I had applied for Stage 1 Endorsement around mid June and got the URN sent from Home office to Tech Nation on 16th June. The 8 week SLA has just got over and I havent got any response yet. Am getting anxious and have the following queries - please help

(1) Do we get the final decision from this email ID - GlobalTalentEndorsements@homeoffice.gov.uk ? I got the URN confirmation from this email so I am assuming I will hear back the final decision as well from the same email id. Is my assumption correct?

(2) On the Tech Nation website will there be any status website. From the time I uploaded my evidences and submitted the application it just shows "submitted" for the last 8 weeks. If Tech Nation has evaluated my evidences and sent the decision to Home Office, will it reflect an appropriate status?

(3) Is there any way to know whether the application is still being evaluated by Tech Nation (or) if a decision has been sent by Tech Nation to Home Office and it is stuck at their end?

(4) Has there been instances in the past where the 8 week SLA has slipped...? Should I imagine it is because of the prevailing COVID-19 situation... (but Tech Nation website says they are functioning normally with stage-1 applications)

(5) Is there any formal mechanism of escalating or status checking with either Tech Nation or Home Office

Appreciate if I could get some guidance on the above. Thanks in advance

DreamerBeliever
India

Re: Global Talent Visa - Stage 1 delayed beyond 8 weeks

Post by DreamerBeliever » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:26 pm

sathiyag wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:44 pm
Hi,

I had applied for Stage 1 Endorsement around mid June and got the URN sent from Home office to Tech Nation on 16th June. The 8 week SLA has just got over and I havent got any response yet. Am getting anxious and have the following queries - please help

(1) Do we get the final decision from this email ID - GlobalTalentEndorsements@homeoffice.gov.uk ? I got the URN confirmation from this email so I am assuming I will hear back the final decision as well from the same email id. Is my assumption correct?

(2) On the Tech Nation website will there be any status website. From the time I uploaded my evidences and submitted the application it just shows "submitted" for the last 8 weeks. If Tech Nation has evaluated my evidences and sent the decision to Home Office, will it reflect an appropriate status?

(3) Is there any way to know whether the application is still being evaluated by Tech Nation (or) if a decision has been sent by Tech Nation to Home Office and it is stuck at their end?

(4) Has there been instances in the past where the 8 week SLA has slipped...? Should I imagine it is because of the prevailing COVID-19 situation... (but Tech Nation website says they are functioning normally with stage-1 applications)

(5) Is there any formal mechanism of escalating or status checking with either Tech Nation or Home Office

Appreciate if I could get some guidance on the above. Thanks in advance
Hi @sathiyag, suggest you check the Junk folder/ spam folder of your registered email address. My understanding is between (March-August) endorsement decisions were typically made in much lesser timeframe than the 8 week SLA mentioned on the Tech Nation website.

gopin0106
Newly Registered
India

Re: Global Talent Visa - Stage 1 delayed beyond 8 weeks

Post by gopin0106 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:05 am

Hi Sathiyag,

Have you received any update on Endorsement from Tech Nation?

I also had applied mid July and still waiting for update from Tech Nation.

Thanks,
Gopi