ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need clarification please...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Foreigner86
Newly Registered

Re: Need clarification please...

Post by Foreigner86 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:42 pm

So uk border are open ? As I know it's shut since the beginning of this pandemic and I just was reading on her about ppl stuck in their original countries cos of the coronavirus and travel restrictions

Foreigner86
Newly Registered

Post by Foreigner86 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:18 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:39 pm
Foreigner86 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:56 am
I'm not afraid lol I'm waiting the border to open... but I wanna know what I've to say in the airport if they ask me why I stayed 6 months outside the uk knowing that the other 6 months the border is shut

Tia
UK borders were never shut. You will more likely be asked about your sponsor and if your behaviour/conversation seems suspicious then more likely you will be detained.
If they ask me about my sponsor/wife .. what should i say .. separated or I've to lie and say we still together?? Or I tell the truth that she was threatening me and I left

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:30 pm

Foreigner86 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:18 pm
seagul wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:39 pm
Foreigner86 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:56 am
I'm not afraid lol I'm waiting the border to open... but I wanna know what I've to say in the airport if they ask me why I stayed 6 months outside the uk knowing that the other 6 months the border is shut

Tia
UK borders were never shut. You will more likely be asked about your sponsor and if your behaviour/conversation seems suspicious then more likely you will be detained.
If they ask me about my sponsor/wife .. what should i say .. separated or I've to lie and say we still together?? Or I tell the truth that she was threatening me and I left
Since your whole journey to UK will be packed with risk so its only you who need to decide as what to say because if you lie then might be charged with deception that put a ban of several years whereas if you reply honestly then still either will be detained or deported. Ideally only fly until you obtain some reconciliation with your sponsor.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Foreigner86
Newly Registered

Post by Foreigner86 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:47 pm

Thank you so much and I'm sorry for asking a lots of questions as I've no clue what to do when I'm in the airport... my story it's a bit long I can't explain it all on here ... all I can say that it's hard to get a reconciliation with her as she cheated on my while I was in my own country and when I discovered it she wanted me to quickly leave the country by the threats of her son and family ... so what kind of questions do you think they would ask about my sponsor just to prepare myself as I've no clue

Tia

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:46 pm

Foreigner86 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:15 pm
No I'm not divorced... and as for the update of the system I don't think they didn't update it for a whole year ... as it's been a year now since I left the uk but I still get.." I have the right to work till end of 2021"
Either your sponsor didn't report it or the UKVI didn't take actions. They don't go around curtailing visas very quickly. It takes months to get to that point.

Foreigner86
Newly Registered

Post by Foreigner86 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:26 pm

Zerubbabel wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:46 pm
Foreigner86 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:15 pm
No I'm not divorced... and as for the update of the system I don't think they didn't update it for a whole year ... as it's been a year now since I left the uk but I still get.." I have the right to work till end of 2021"
Either your sponsor didn't report it or the UKVI didn't take actions. They don't go around curtailing visas very quickly. It takes months to get to that point.
Yeah I know that but i don't think it will take them more than a year for curtailing or updating the GOV site that says still have the right to work till today .. do u think they didn't take it serious from her as there's no good reason ... as I really wanna come back but just don't know what to say in the airport in case they ask me about the absence and the sponsor as I don't want more complication in my situation

Thanks in advance

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:34 pm

Foreigner86 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:26 pm
Yeah I know that but i don't think it will take them more than a year for curtailing or updating the GOV site that says still have the right to work till today .. do u think they didn't take it serious from her as there's no good reason ... as I really wanna come back but just don't know what to say in the airport in case they ask me about the absence and the sponsor as I don't want more complication in my situation

Thanks in advance
You seems a very vigilant person who respond so promptly to his post while sitting at abroad, pretty impressive. But ask yourself that how someone can predict all these things for you. Why not you see a good astrologer in your town.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Foreigner86
Newly Registered

Post by Foreigner86 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:43 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:34 pm
Foreigner86 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:26 pm

Thanks in advance
You seems a very vigilant person who respond so promptly to his post while sitting at abroad, pretty impressive. But ask yourself that how someone can predict all these things for you. Why not you see a good astrologer in your town.
Actually I think i didn't disrespect anyone by my posts... and thanks for your impressive reply .. you're not on my shoes to say that .. as I've a lots of details I can't say on forums so I try to understand indirectly... I didn't ask you to predict anything for me .. and I was responding so promptly as your replies was prediction and some guesses so I needed to find a more clearer answers and advices ...

@seagul thanks for your accuracy of observation

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:18 pm

If you want to come back to the UK, you need to find a suitable route. Even if you get admitted on a spouse visa while you are divorced, what next for you? 2021 is around the corner really.

For the admission in the UK itself, it's a hit and miss to be honest. Depends if you are lucky or not.

Let me give you a couple of examples:

- My wife returned from a short business trip and at Heathrow the immigration officer asked her who is her husband, where does he live, what does he do... etc. Note that I am EEA/British and my wife holds an EEA/PR + Settled Status. These questions don't make sense as my wife's status doesn't depend on her being married or anything.

- I know a lady who holds a 5-year EEA card as an EEA EFM (Partner of EEA national). Her EEA national left the UK years ago and they don't live together. She never managed to get through the EU Settlement Scheme. Her card is technically invalid. She works in the UK and even travels for holidays 2 or 3 times a year. Not a single ECO at Heathrow asked her any question. It would've been game over for her had they done so. But they just never asked.

So for you, it's hard to tell. You may come back and they will just wave you in or you may find yourself in next plane home.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:45 am

It is very obvious that Foreigner wants to come to the UK and not return in 2021 when his visa / right to be here expires, that is if he even does have one based on a marriage that has broken down completely. He was so desperate to get to the UK, he married a lady who he said had mental issues, so I can't see she was easy to live with when they were in his country!

And, what is the point of spending money on a ticket to come to the UK for just a few months, with no job, no place to live and a wife you threatened to kill and who threatened to kill you, and who will likely want a divorce. The cost of the solicitor you will need for a divorce and potentially the legal costs incurred trying to fight to stay in the UK will be high. If you have that kind of money, I suggest you stay put and make a life there. She can get the divorce sorted out here without you.

Certainly she has been unfaithful since she had her Ex in the flat when you called, so really your post is just a thinly veiled way to try to find out if anyone can tell you that you could still come to the UK without being detained and deported when you get off the plane.

Foreigner86
Newly Registered

Post by Foreigner86 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:08 pm

THO wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:45 am
It is very obvious that Foreigner wants to come to the UK and not return in 2021 when his visa / right to be here expires, that is if he even does have one based on a marriage that has broken down completely. He was so desperate to get to the UK, he married a lady who he said had mental issues, so I can't see she was easy to live with when they were in his country!

And, what is the point of spending money on a ticket to come to the UK for just a few months, with no job, no place to live and a wife you threatened to kill and who threatened to kill you, and who will likely want a divorce. The cost of the solicitor you will need for a divorce and potentially the legal costs incurred trying to fight to stay in the UK will be high. If you have that kind of money, I suggest you stay put and make a life there. She can get the divorce sorted out here without you.

Certainly she has been unfaithful since she had her Ex in the flat when you called, so really your post is just a thinly veiled way to try to find out if anyone can tell you that you could still come to the UK without being detained and deported when you get off the plane.
Thank You @Zerubbabel,
As for what @THO saying I never asked what I should do after 2021 and where I'll stay or how I'll stay without job as I don't think I'm stupid to go without a plan and I really didn't like your way and your judgement ... I didn't mention my ex wife or any of my previous situations, and if you read my post again I think I didn't ask you to pay for me ... so pls if you can give a helpful advice or opinion it would be very welcome but if you're here trying to show that you know everything and you're trying to judge and disrespect by saying "desperate" I would tell you thanks but try again later ... my question was clear and your advices doesn't help in anything, was just some disparate judgments which I don't take in account... anyway thanks for the attempt

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:14 am

Do you know anyone who lived in past under entrepreneur visa or EU family permit where EU national sponsor either wasn't living in UK or wasn't exercising its treaty. These people may guide you with their past scrumptious travel routes 8)

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:06 am

Foreigner86 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:08 pm
THO wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:45 am

Thank You @Zerubbabel,
As for what @THO saying I never asked what I should do after 2021 and where I'll stay or how I'll stay without job as I don't think I'm stupid to go without a plan and I really didn't like your way and your judgement ... I didn't mention my ex wife or any of my previous situations, and if you read my post again I think I didn't ask you to pay for me ... so pls if you can give a helpful advice or opinion it would be very welcome but if you're here trying to show that you know everything and you're trying to judge and disrespect by saying "desperate" I would tell you thanks but try again later ... my question was clear and your advices doesn't help in anything, was just some disparate judgments which I don't take in account... anyway thanks for the attempt
Quote “My problem is I married to an English woman has some mental problems and I was supporting and trying to help ... we was living in my home country for a period of time then we decided to move to the UK cos of her health issues and medecine ... as soon as I came to the UK she changed completely” You told us this.

Quote “so when I'm in my home country I called her on video and she accidentally answered so I found her with her ex in the house, i unconsciously threatened her to kill both of them ... so she complained to the police” You told us this.

Quote ”I don't know anyone in the uk to help me in accommodation or even food” You told us this.

Quote “I don't know if I can still use them to apply fr domestic violence ilr, the other question is I don't know if I can register with another doctor without proof of address to get my medicine” You told us this.

Quote “If they ask me about my sponsor/wife .. what should i say .. separated or I've to lie and say we still together??” And you told us this.

All of this makes it obvious that you have no job, no place to stay and seemingly no intentions of remaining married to this lady, so you are DESPERATE to leave your country and come to the UK, or you would stay put, otherwise why are you asking about if your limited time left on you visa will mean that you get sent back from the airport? Your intentions are obvious, you are trying to get back to the UK so you can try to hide and not return, and that is not right.