ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No appointments available

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Judeu
Cuba

No appointments available

Post by Judeu » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:00 pm

Dear Gurus!
Hope you all are safe given the pandemic crisis. I have submitted my application for BC few days ago, however, as most of applicants, I found it almost impossible to get a slot for an appointment. My question is, should I let my referees to sign even I haven't any appointment yet? Is that commendable?
Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: No appointments available

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:58 pm

Your referees can sign. Date of application is the date you submit and pay and NOT the date of your biometric appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dogcat

Post by dogcat » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:17 am

Is it the case that the application starts being processed after the biometrics are submitted ?

Humble123
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Humble123 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:27 am

dogcat wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:17 am
Is it the case that the application starts being processed after the biometrics are submitted ?
Yes please