ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to declare a penalty charge notice after I submitted my application?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sim64
Newly Registered
India

Do I need to declare a penalty charge notice after I submitted my application?

Post by Sim64 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:39 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have submitted my tier 2 application on Jun 17, but on Jun 24 I got a penalty charge notice (pcn) by post which I paid it on the same day.

As you may guess due to covid 19, still my biometrics have not been collected, so I have the chance to attach whatever I like to the application.

Do I need to declare it now as the attachment of a cover letter and the pcn reciept payment?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best wishes,
Sim

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Do I need to declare a penalty charge notice after I submitted my application?

Post by Zerubbabel » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:42 pm

Hello

No you don't need to declare anything.

Your application has to be complete and truthful the day you submit it. There is no requirement to chase it and update the evolution of your life as the application is processed.

Sim64
Newly Registered
India

Re: Do I need to declare a penalty charge notice after I submitted my application?

Post by Sim64 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:21 pm

Zerubbabel wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:42 pm
Hello

No you don't need to declare anything.

Your application has to be complete and truthful the day you submit it. There is no requirement to chase it and update the evolution of your life as the application is processed.
Thanks for the fast reply.