ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAN I APPLY FOR ILR WITH LIST APPEALED A PREVIOUS FLR FP APPLICATION

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jamie4321
Cameroon

CAN I APPLY FOR ILR WITH LIST APPEALED A PREVIOUS FLR FP APPLICATION

Post by jamie4321 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:37 pm

HI, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

my flr LR application was rejected just before COVID-19 with appeal right. I appealed the decision but haven't received
any confirmation from the court. The only thing I have is the confirmation email which i received just after applying for the appeal online.

my question is, as I have now completed 10 years and therefore is eligible for ilr, will i be able to apply for the same straightaway. or do I have to wait for my appeal to be confirmed first by the court and then apply for it .

what is the procedure for applying ilr if i have an application for appeal pending.

Thank you very much.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: CAN I APPLY FOR ILR WITH LIST APPEALED A PREVIOUS FLR FP APPLICATION

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:46 pm

Your conviction will likely still prevent you from getting ilr as two years hasn't passed.

https://www.immigrationboards.com/indef ... l#p1831843

Why was your FLR LR application refused?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jamie4321
Cameroon

Post by jamie4321 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:17 pm

thank you very much for the prompt reply....this situation id for my friend at the moment who have no conviction.

jamie4321
Cameroon

Post by jamie4321 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:20 pm

the application was made just to buy the time to make it to the 10 years .......was refused ...given appel.....appealed......no letter of confirmation is yet received.....can he make an application for ilr straight away ...or wait for his appealed be confirmed first......

one more thing.....does the appeal have to be withdrawn and then apply for ilr or simply put on a new application..

thank you very much in advanced.