ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions from Citizenship Section

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

iceice304
Ireland

Questions from Citizenship Section

Post by iceice304 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:57 pm

Hi all, Need advice and suggestion. I applied in February , got 1st letter after couple of weeks. Now I got a letter from them asking to submit following.
1- Proof that I did not receive any social welfare payment apart from child benefit.
2- My GP letter
3- During the years 2014-2017 when I was unemployed how did I support myself.
My situation:
I didn’t receive any social payment and only received child benefit payment. I was supported by my husband during 2014-2017 and I was on Stamp 3 visa, in 2017 I passed my exams and since Sep 2017 I have been working full time as doctor. Initially I got stamp 1 and last year got stamp 4(because my husband got Irish Citizenship through naturalisation).
I was in Dublin and moved to another city in 2015. The GP surgery number is off and I am not sure is GP still working or retired?
What kind of letters/documents should I send them now?
Thanks for the help.

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Re: Questions from Citizenship Section

Post by zaza7625 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:24 pm

iceice304 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:57 pm
Hi all, Need advice and suggestion. I applied in February , got 1st letter after couple of weeks. Now I got a letter from them asking to submit following.
1- Proof that I did not receive any social welfare payment apart from child benefit.
2- My GP letter
3- During the years 2014-2017 when I was unemployed how did I support myself.
My situation:
I didn’t receive any social payment and only received child benefit payment. I was supported by my husband during 2014-2017 and I was on Stamp 3 visa, in 2017 I passed my exams and since Sep 2017 I have been working full time as doctor. Initially I got stamp 1 and last year got stamp 4(because my husband got Irish Citizenship through naturalisation).
I was in Dublin and moved to another city in 2015. The GP surgery number is off and I am not sure is GP still working or retired?
What kind of letters/documents should I send them now?
Thanks for the help.
send them exactly what they are requesting from you.
1. You can email to GP reception asking them and explaining them what kind of letter You need, Ask them to issue a letter for you but it costs 20 euro as far as i know. If you are asked to send them a list of your entire visit to GP during the period you are here, again, explain it to reception and they will give you a letter.
2. Go to your local social welfare office and ask them to print out a letter where whether or not you were on social welfare payments.
3. You might need to show them a proof from your husband that you have been living with him during those years and he was supporting you.

iceice304
Ireland

Post by iceice304 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:04 am

Thanks for your reply.
The problem is that GP Reception and surgery is closed. There is no GP now in that surgery and can’t contact anyone there. So can’t access any record/ or letter.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:48 am

Go to ICGP.ie and enter the doctor’s name. All GP’s must be registered with ICGP. You should see a phone number and an email address there for the doctor themselves.