ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unrestricted COS issue

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ejz127
Newly Registered
Korea South

Re: Unrestricted COS issue

Post by ejz127 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:11 pm

checkmeifucancs wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:12 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:21 am
ejz127 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:15 am
checkmeifucancs wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:41 am
Has anyone received any update on UCOS ?
My company has UCOS allocated yesterday.
They applied on 9the April
We are gonna apply today maybe and hopefully it can be issued in about a week.
There is no priority or super priority service, it is suspended. You also won't get a biometrics appointment that soon as they are dealing the the backlog of applicants first.
Hi CR001,

Once UCOS is allocated, Issuing the same to a candidate can't be done directly via SMS system ? I mean, without having any dependency on HO.

I agree that processing visa application and getting appointment needs visit hence dependency on UKVAS. My above question is only for issuing a UCOS after allocation.

Regards,
Hello,

My employer submitted to issue UCOS today and it's been issued right away. Fingers crossed.

Regards,

vtox_g

Post by vtox_g » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:21 pm

ejz127, do you think 200 pounds line (one day service)) is open now? Did anyone get as well?

My company's immigration agency relayed when I asked them if they raised the UCOS.

They said, sent across to my company for review yesterday. Once we receive their approval, we will proceed with issuing the certificate and will thereafter provide you with your next steps.

I am not sure if they have received the UCOS or they are drafting to raise the COS.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:28 pm

vtox_g wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:21 pm
ejz127, do you think 200 pounds line (one day service)) is open now? Did anyone get as well?
Priority and super priority is still suspended and not available.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

lycheelondon
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by lycheelondon » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:43 am

Has anyone received their COS recently?

@CR001, could we possibly have one pinned thread to record the timeline for getting their uCOS?

-Date request submitted
-Date request approved
-If previously rejected

lycheelondon
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by lycheelondon » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:43 am

@CR001, could we possibly have one pinned thread to record the timeline for getting their uCOS?

-Date request submitted
-Date request approved
-If previously rejected

ejz127
Newly Registered
Korea South

Post by ejz127 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:46 am

lycheelondon wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:43 am

-Date request submitted
-Date request approved
-If previously rejected
My company asked for UCos allocation on 9 April and they got the allocation last week. Ucos was issued on the day the company requested.

checkmeifucancs
Newly Registered

Post by checkmeifucancs » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:43 pm

vtox_g wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:21 pm

My company's immigration agency relayed when I asked them if they raised the UCOS.

They said, sent across to my company for review yesterday. Once we receive their approval, we will proceed with issuing the certificate and will thereafter provide you with your next steps.

I am not sure if they have received the UCOS or they are drafting to raise the COS.
Hi vtox, Write-up indicates that your UCOS has been approved. Did you get any further communication for your UCOS ?
Regards,

vtox_g

Post by vtox_g » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:29 pm

[/quote]

Hi vtox, Write-up indicates that your UCOS has been approved. Did you get any further communication for your UCOS ?
Regards,
[/quote]

Hey checkmeifucancs, thank you, no communicated yet I am not sure what's the process for approval for my company.

Waiting patiently, its been 5 days now. So I am expecting the next step to be assigning the UCOS and filing the application once they file the application I should be able to join the company that's what I am expecting.

checkmeifucancs
Newly Registered

Post by checkmeifucancs » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:56 pm

vtox_g wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:29 pm
Regards,
[/quote]

Hey checkmeifucancs, thank you, no communicated yet I am not sure what's the process for approval for my company.

Waiting patiently, its been 5 days now. So I am expecting the next step to be assigning the UCOS and filing the application once they file the application I should be able to join the company that's what I am expecting.
[/quote]

Are aware of the allocation request submission date for your UCOS ? As per the update fro ez, April second week allocation requests are approved so far. I am just trying to track if May allocation requests have started getting approved.

Regads,

Regards,

vtox_g

Post by vtox_g » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:54 am

I think it was in June (start) thats when my process started but I am not 100% sure.

vtox_g

Post by vtox_g » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:01 pm

Hey, Is there a way on how you can check the status of the your current visa, since I have not received a curtailment letter.

vtox_g

Post by vtox_g » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:59 am

Hello,

Yesterday I got a confirmation saying UCOS is assigned to me and they have now asked to pay the NHS fees. As soon as this is paid and the next step is to submit the application and once done I should be able to join the company right? based on the new rule from the HMRC.

checkmeifucancs
Newly Registered

Post by checkmeifucancs » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:08 am

vtox_g wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:59 am
Hello,

Yesterday I got a confirmation saying UCOS is assigned to me and they have now asked to pay the NHS fees. As soon as this is paid and the next step is to submit the application and once done I should be able to join the company right? based on the new rule from the HMRC.
Hi,

Gov site guidelines are still the same. So I would assume yes. I would submit an application as well before starting a work since application submission should not take more than a day.

Regards,

vtox_g

Post by vtox_g » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:16 pm

checkmeifucancs wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:08 am
Hi,

Gov site guidelines are still the same. So I would assume yes. I would submit an application as well before starting a work since application submission should not take more than a day.

Regards,
Thank you checkmeifucancs,
I am waiting for the company to make the NHS fee payment so once done its good for submission and I can join any time after the submission right?

checkmeifucancs
Newly Registered

Post by checkmeifucancs » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:51 am

vtox_g wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:16 pm
checkmeifucancs wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:08 am
Hi,

Regards,
Thank you checkmeifucancs,
I am waiting for the company to make the NHS fee payment so once done its good for submission and I can join any time after the submission right?
Hi, This is my understanding from gov site.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... -residents

I am only familiar with Tier 2 General. Gov sites referes all Tier 2 and 5. If you are ICT than it depends on your employer I guess, but I am not sure.

Regards,

lycheelondon
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by lycheelondon » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:33 am

My employer has confirmed to me my uCOS has just been approved.
Submitted: 6th June 2020
Approved: 7th July 2020

checkmeifucancs
Newly Registered

Post by checkmeifucancs » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:03 pm

lycheelondon wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:33 am
My employer has confirmed to me my uCOS has just been approved.
Submitted: 6th June 2020
Approved: 7th July 2020
Thanks very much for the update lycheelondon.

checkmeifucancs
Newly Registered

Post by checkmeifucancs » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:45 pm

Do we have anyone who is waiting for UCOS allocation request approval ? If yes, would you please share details for your UCOS request submissiond date ?
Regards,

vtox_g

Post by vtox_g » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:38 pm

Hey,

My team wants me to join as soon as possible but the visa agency they are stating my joining date to be on 15th Sept if they do so can I still join the company earlier with the new HMRC guideline(joining before the visa decision is made if UCOS is application is submitted)

Thank guys

checkmeifucancs
Newly Registered

Post by checkmeifucancs » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:03 pm

vtox_g wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:38 pm
Hey,

My team wants me to join as soon as possible but the visa agency they are stating my joining date to be on 15th Sept if they do so can I still join the company earlier with the new HMRC guideline(joining before the visa decision is made if UCOS is application is submitted)

Thank guys
Have you received offere letter yet ? If yes, what is the joining date mentioned in Offer letter ?

vtox_g

Post by vtox_g » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:27 pm

checkmeifucancs wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:03 pm

Hey,

Thank guys
Have you received offere letter yet ? If yes, what is the joining date mentioned in Offer letter ?
[/quote]

I have received the offer letter but without the joining date, they said it will depend on the visa processing time.

checkmeifucancs
Newly Registered

Post by checkmeifucancs » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:20 pm

vtox_g wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:27 pm
checkmeifucancs wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:03 pm

Hey,

Thank guys

I have received the offer letter but without the joining date, they said it will depend on the visa processing time.
Frankly I am not sure. Other members of this forum who received UCOS, can suggest better. Either way, please update the approach you would proceed with. Thanks

checkmeifucancs
Newly Registered

Post by checkmeifucancs » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:44 am

Hi,

Has anyone applied for UCOS allocation request in June end or current July month ? I am just trying to get an idea about priority services reopening for UCOS allocation and also the approved UCOS allocation request trend.

Regards,

lindabassir
Newly Registered
Mood:
Morocco

Post by lindabassir » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:49 pm

Hello everyone,

I am a student on Tier 4 visa switching to Tier 2 (in-country).
My employer requested an Unrestricted CoS for me on May 12th, and until now, still not assigned !
I do really worry about it.
My sponsor confirmed that they have the allocation and that they're checking SMS every day.
They wrote to the Home Office in the first week of June, the HO replied that they're still processing applications from April 22nd and that the timeline is up to 18 weeks !

I feel soooo confused :shock:

vtox_g

Post by vtox_g » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:15 pm

Hey, they have now confirmed that the application is now submitted. So once UCOS assigned and application is submitted then I can join the company based on the latest HMRC guideline, right? and the next step they will be booking an appointment for biometrics can someone confirmed if I have to make an visit for the appointment or HO will take the data from my previous application?