ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**** COVID19 and UKVCAS Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Summer8392
Newly Registered
China

Re: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Biometrics Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Post by Summer8392 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:45 am

Submitted my application on 22 June, received an email from the Home office this morning, requesting scanned documents to process my application.

My solicitor has been checking available appointments since 22 June, and said UKVCAS has not yet released anymore availability. Hopefully there are more slots and updates on Friday....

ROHITSHAH4
India

Post by ROHITSHAH4 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:07 am

Summer8392 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:45 am
Submitted my application on 22 June, received an email from the Home office this morning, requesting scanned documents to process my application.

My solicitor has been checking available appointments since 22 June, and said UKVCAS has not yet released anymore availability. Hopefully there are more slots and updates on Friday....
Under what category you have applied? I have applied as of 9th May and have voluntarily uploaded the documents on UKVCAS site, but so far no emails past over 8 weeks for any documentation. In addition, there are no appointments available so far.

gc362952246
China

Post by gc362952246 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:31 am

Summer8392 wrote:

Hi, I submitted the exact same time as you and got the email this morning at 8:30. can I ask your personal contact information removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:33 am

gc362952246 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:31 am
Hi, I submitted the exact same time as you and got the email this morning at 8:30. can I ask your personal contact information removed by moderator
Members are NOT permitted to post ANY form of personal contact information on the forum!! Everyone on the forum is a complete stranger and we have many scammers and spammers trawling the posts/forum daily.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

gc362952246
China

Post by gc362952246 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:38 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:33 am
gc362952246 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:31 am
Members are NOT permitted to post ANY form of personal contact information on the forum!! Everyone on the forum is a complete stranger and we have many scammers and spammers trawling the posts/forum daily.
Sorry I didn't know about that.

Paul99

Post by Paul99 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:20 am

Summer8392 wrote:

hi, is this for ILR or other visa type ,also on 22nd june you may only submit STD application?

Coco321
Newly Registered

Post by Coco321 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:29 am

Hi i have submitted my application through solicitor in 16 of April cant check any appointments because solicitor have the access to the online system not me so
Anyone applied in april get invitation email about the fingerprint??

VikasMandal

Post by VikasMandal » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:24 pm

When anyone books an appointment on UKVCAS, does it shows on the account? If yes, where exactly?

cliftonianbristol
Turkey

Post by cliftonianbristol » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 pm

Can you tell me what is the start date of your ILR card, when you applied before the lockdown?

The date of your biometrics or the date you submitted your application?

littlebuns

Post by littlebuns » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:51 am

Summer8392 wrote:

what documents did they request please?

littlebuns

Post by littlebuns » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:52 am

Summer8392 wrote:

what documents did they request please?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:34 am

Priority visa processing service is a VISA SERVICE offered by UKVI. You choose this during application submission and right before the payment stage.

This is NOT related to the appointment booking services offered by UKVCAS or their operations.

Priority visa processing services are NOT offered by UKVI for now, possibly due to a large existing backlog of applications. You should continue with your application using the Standard service for now

Priority service many NOT resume anytime soon, so do NOT wait and apply if your visa is expiring :!: :!:

When you apply using the standard service, NO upgrade option is available to change your application to priority later :!:

If you already applied and you're looking to book your appointment with UKVCAS, here is the latest update from UKVCAS:
We’re moving forward at pace, increasing capacity and safely re-opening as many Service Points as we can. From June 29th, we’ll be releasing more appointments, adding new sites and opening up the booking system to more customers in phases based on registration dates
https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message- ... geId=74833
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nddinar
Newly Registered
India

Post by nddinar » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:17 am

Hi,
I have a question for the ones who completed Bio-metrics. I do not have hard copy of my absence letter as my employeer has provided signed soft copy due to offices are closed.

Do they ask me to provide any hard copy during biometrics? I have only soft copy of the documents whcih i have already uploaded in to UKVAS.

Thanks for your valuable help in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:28 am

nddinar wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:20 am
Hi,

Help required on the biometrics documents, I have soft copy of Employee letter and no not have hard copy as offices are closed.
My employeer has provided soft copy which i have uplaoded into UKVCAS.

Do they ask any hard copies during Biometrics? Could you please help.

Thanks for your help in advance
Please continue your general ilr questions in your existing topic. This thread is only for biometric appointment queries due to COVID, as the topic subject clearly states!

https://www.immigrationboards.com/indef ... l#p1896631
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

har_p3

Post by har_p3 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:22 am

Does anyone have an update on up to what date backlog has been cleared by UKVCAS? My application date is 13th May, so looks like a long way from 27th March.

knocker
Newly Registered

Post by knocker » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:46 am

har_p3 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:22 am
Does anyone have an update on up to what date backlog has been cleared by UKVCAS? My application date is 13th May, so looks like a long way from 27th March.
My application was submitted on 27th March and still no update.

YM1900

Post by YM1900 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:55 am

knocker wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:46 am
har_p3 wrote:
You might need to check your spam folder, dunno. My application was submitted on 27th of March, booking was unlocked on 25th of June, appointment booked for 1st of July. Croydon centre doesn't look particularly busy to be honest and as far as know availability for paid appointments was even better.

knocker
Newly Registered

Post by knocker » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:59 am

YM1900 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:55 am
knocker wrote:
har_p3 wrote:
You might need to check your spam folder, dunno. My application was submitted on 27th of March, booking was unlocked on 25th of June, appointment booked for 1st of July. Croydon centre doesn't look particularly busy to be honest and as far as know availability for paid appointments was even better.
I'm checking my spam folder on daily basis.

Can I ask you about the email subject that you received ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:04 pm

knocker wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:59 am
YM1900 wrote:
knocker wrote:
har_p3 wrote:
I'm checking my spam folder on daily basis.

Can I ask you about the email subject that you received ?
Did you try logging in your UKVCAS account and see if it gives you an option to book?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

sanya12
Newly Registered
India

Post by sanya12 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:44 pm

My husband applied online on the 21st June. Since the day of the application, we have been able to log into the UKVCAS website and search for appointments. However, all the centers show none being available.

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:47 pm

Hi members, I have submitted online ILR application and created account on UKVCAS and there are no appointments available and I understand it will take longer to get a slot to book an appointment there because of COVID situation. But I do not see any link or option in my UKVCAS account to upload supporting documents. Can't I upload supporting documents before I get a slot for appointment? Please help.
Thanks
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

ROHITSHAH4
India

Post by ROHITSHAH4 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:14 pm

ilrupdates wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:47 pm
Hi members, I have submitted online ILR application and created account on UKVCAS and there are no appointments available and I understand it will take longer to get a slot to book an appointment there because of COVID situation. But I do not see any link or option in my UKVCAS account to upload supporting documents. Can't I upload supporting documents before I get a slot for appointment? Please help.
Thanks
Hello,
1. Once you login to the UKVCAS site, on the top of the page, there is link (3rd one) title "Document upload".
2. Click on that, and you will see option via link to "Upload your documents".
3. In the next page, the title "Documents for < your name>, you will see "Mandatory documents for <your name>" or "Optional documents".
4. If you have not received any emails asking to upload Mandatory documents, you can upload the documents as per the checklist in the Optional documents section, within any of the Document type categories.

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:13 pm

ROHITSHAH4 thank you very much for detailed information. much appreciated.
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

SNC114

Post by SNC114 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:08 pm

YM1900 wrote:
knocker wrote:
har_p3 wrote:
Hi YM1900
My application was submitted on 27th... but still nothing.

The email that you received from UKVCAS ... does it give you a special link that enables you to book an appointment ... or were you able to book your appointment by just logging into your UKVCAS account?

Thanks

AfaKhan30
Pakistan

Post by AfaKhan30 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:11 pm

My Family submitted ILR on 23rd May 2020, uploaded Documnents at UKVACS but still could not book biometric appointment?

anyone lucky to book appointment or any update when appoitments can be book?
what will happen if 60 das provided from Home office will expire?