ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension/non applying kids documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Quickresponse

Flr(m) 2nd extension and tenancy

Post by Quickresponse » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:53 am

Hello,

Than you in advance, I am applying for my 2nd flrm extension, Me, wife and a kid lives in a housing association 2 bed flat, flat agreement is on my wife (sponsor name) she pays full rent and I pay council tax, question is my name is not on agreement is that a problem ? Do I need any letter from housing association? If yes What should I ask From housing association.

I would be thankful if any response, it could resolve my issue

Regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Flr(m) 2nd extension and tenancy

Post by seagul » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:03 am

Quickresponse wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:53 am
? Do I need any letter from housing association? If yes What should I ask From housing association.
Yes. NOC letter allowing you to live there. Housing associations usually are very evasive in issuing such letters for immigration purposes.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:55 pm

Thanks for your response, Is there any one who successfully received it from councillor/housing association ? If yes how and what is procedure to get one?

For my first extension I got the letter from maintenance housing officer saying in the letter that she visited the property twice and met me at property, which worked last time.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:05 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:55 pm
Thanks for your response, Is there any one who successfully received it from councillor/housing association ? If yes how and what is procedure to get one?

For my first extension I got the letter from maintenance housing officer saying in the letter that she visited the property twice and met me at property, which worked last time.

Thanks
Reminiscently, yes there was a similar situation where the spouse visa (entry clearance) was approved without the NOC letter whilst leaving no traces that whether was there any miracle/mistake happened or there is an exception for housing association/council in contrast to private landlord.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:24 pm

So what can be done about it ? Shall I submit council tax letters On my name which I have been paying, that will be sufficient ? Or any letters you think would be sufficient ?

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:07 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:24 pm
So what can be done about it ? Shall I submit council tax letters On my name which I have been paying, that will be sufficient ? Or any letters you think would be sufficient ?

Thanks
Since the hefty application fee is none-refundable and not all caseworkers are gracious allowing the 2nd chance of submitting the deficient document so better to exert your all efforts in getting it at first. However, if you still couldn't then take a risk by supplying your existing tenancy agreement, recent council tax bills & other cohabitation evidences and the old inspection letter confirming your occupation there too. Conversely, since the application form only asks about council tax & tenancy agreement (as per member's experience) in relation of housing cost, so maybe that gets overlooked.

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm

Thanks for your response, yes I will try to get some sort of letter from housing trust Mentioning I can live there or I have been living there etc, previously I got the letter from housing officer where she mentioned on the letter that she met me at the her announced visits twice, and I have submitted that letter with tenancy agreement on my wife name, I never submitted inspection report as it’s not required in my case and would not help as it will be third party private agent (in my understating).

Thank you once again for your time :)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:43 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm
previously I got the letter from housing officer where she mentioned on the letter that she met me at the her announced visits twice, and I have submitted that letter with tenancy agreement on my wife name, I never submitted inspection report as it’s not required in my case and would not help as it will be third party private agent (in my understating).

Thank you once again for your time :)
That letter was indeed an inspection/visit report despite wasn't intended to ascertain any overcrowding (which there isn't any in your case) rather to evaluate any disrepair which is statutorily incumbent on them. Also be known that some councils/housing associations for a fee were performing this service. However, in your case you don't need it.

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:17 pm

Yes right...I will update once if I get something from housing association, need to find a same housing officer :D

I will go and see her rather writing to her as they are not bind to provide me anything, it’s just a good will I guess.

Kindly let me knew if you see any similar cases and what document has been used that would be very helpful for me and many other people

Cheers

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:52 pm

Spoke to council but they refuse to give Noc as they don’t want to involve in immigration matters 😡

Please help me out in this, what letter should I submit instead of Noc

Hosing association Agreement on wife name (Paying full rent)
Council tax paid by me.

Thanks

Quickresponse

Flrm extension cohabitation documents

Post by Quickresponse » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:11 pm

Hello

Just a quick question, i need to extension flrm for further 2.5 years

1. Do I need to show letters for 2 years or 2.5 years?

2. I have water bill which is yearly on joint names, bank saving account joint name and gas/electric joint names so 3 different sources, shall I submit 6 letters 2 each for entire 2.5 years ? Will that enough? In my understating if not wrong these are the requirements ? One joint name letter every 5 months ?

Thank you in advance

Regards

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:12 pm

It’s a challenging question please I would need help from Gurus in these or somebody have knowledge or experience in this 😃

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Flrm extension cohabitation documents

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:30 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:11 pm
Hello

2. I have water bill which is yearly on joint names, bank saving account joint name and gas/electric joint names so 3 different sources, shall I submit 6 letters 2 each for entire 2.5 years ? Will that enough? In my understating if not wrong these are the requirements ? One joint name letter every 5 months ?

Thank you in advance

Regards

1. Last 2 years

2. Annual bill won't cover the whole year rather can be combined with other cohabitation evidences. These evidences must be spread with even gaps of 3-4 months.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:31 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:07 pm
However, if you still couldn't then take a risk by supplying your existing tenancy agreement, recent council tax bills & other cohabitation evidences and the old inspection letter confirming your occupation there too. Conversely, since the application form only asks about council tax & tenancy agreement (as per member's experience) in relation of housing cost, so maybe that gets overlooked.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:34 pm

Topics merged!!!

Please read the forum rule on multiple topics, link below!

https://www.immigrationboards.com/annou ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:10 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:30 pm
Quickresponse wrote:
Hello

Thank you in advance

Regards

1. Last 2 years

2. Annual bill won't cover the whole year rather can be combined with other cohabitation evidences. These evidences must be spread with even gaps of 3-4 months.
Thanks for your response

So visa started from 2018 jan till 2020 June

So First cohabitation documents should starts from 2018 jan/feb or 2018 April/may ?

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:13 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:31 pm
seagul wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:07 pm
However, if you still couldn't then take a risk by supplying your existing tenancy agreement, recent council tax bills & other cohabitation evidences and the old inspection letter confirming your occupation there too. Conversely, since the application form only asks about council tax & tenancy agreement (as per member's experience) in relation of housing cost, so maybe that gets overlooked.

Thanks for your response, council tax letters are on wife name but I am paying them is that a problem because of not on my name ?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:17 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:10 pm
seagul wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:30 pm
Quickresponse wrote:
Hello

Thank you in advance

Regards

1. Last 2 years

Thanks for your response

So visa started from 2018 jan till 2020 June

So First cohabitation documents should starts from 2018 jan/feb or 2018 April/may ?
It should start from 6months after the visa was granted/entry into UK of the spouse.

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:29 pm

Thank you appreciated

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:02 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:17 pm
It should start from 6months after the visa was granted/entry into UK of the spouse.
It is really the 2 years prior to the date of application which may not be the same as the above.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Just for an update, I got the letter from housing trust, trick is To do not mention that you need it for immigration Purposes :)

Thanks everyone for your help

Regards

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:34 pm

Just a quick question:
1.My flrm visa starts from 2018 1 feb till 2020 6 august, since when I start showing cohabitation documents, my visa is 30 months.

2. I have gas bills on joint name every 3 months, water yearly(Dec), bank saving yearly (dec).
Thank I have individual letters on my and wife name like Argos, bank, tv license, council housing, phone, hmrc, nhs.

How shall I divide them ? I have divided like this so far:

2018 feb/March
Applicant ikano bank loan feb
Wife Thames water march

2018 June
Joint energy provider

2018 Oct/nov
Applicant: tv license Oct
Wife: Housing association Nov

2019 feb/March
Applicant: phone/bank feb ?
Wife: pension March

2019 June
Joint energy provider

2019 Oct
Applicant: hmrc
Applicant: Argos/bank

2020 feb
Joint Thames water

2020 June/July
Joint saving July
Applicant bank June
joint Energy provider July
Wife nhs

Please guide me if order is fine or do I need to add or minus some letters? sources are enough ?

Thanks a lot in advance :D

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:21 pm

Quickresponse wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:34 pm

2019 Oct
Applicant: hmrc
Applicant: Argos/bank

Add something in name of sponsor for above.

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:37 pm

Thanks 👍😃

Quickresponse

Post by Quickresponse » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:05 pm

Few more questions please:

1.Barclay credit card statement and Santander current account count as two different sources or one as both are bank accounts ?

2.Minor spelling mistake on my surname like cohen written as cohan in energy supplier statement Is fine? Using 3 statements as joint account for two years but latest one (July 2020) is with correct spelling plus received a email from energy provider mentioning mistake and amendments Can attach that with old bills with mistakes will that be fine ?

3.noc letter from housing sent by email showing screen shot of me( applicant) my wife( sponser) name under the tenancy with housing association logo and contact number, print of that will be fine ? I will including housing contract on wife name plus council tax bills ( 3 yearly) on my wife name ?

Thank you