ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expired BRP Returns

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zezeson
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malawi

Expired BRP Returns

Post by zezeson » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:36 pm

Good afternoon everyone, I recently got my ILR BRP card and I sent my old BRP card to BRP Returns in Bristol and I used Royal Mail Special Delivery with a guaranteed delivery of 1pm the next day. However royal mail mistakenly sent it to their delivery office in Bristol and they said they corrected the error by sending it to the correct address but up to this day their tracking system still shows that they've sent it to the correct address but no confirmation of delivery at all.

In this case, how do I go about contacting the Home Office to find out if they received the item, what number or email do I use to get to the right department that deals with these kind of issues please?

Thank you.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Expired BRP Returns

Post by seagul » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:40 pm

zezeson wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:36 pm
. However royal mail mistakenly sent it to their delivery office in Bristol
All Royal mail parcels/letters primarily arrived & held at their local depot of the intended destination.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Expired BRP Returns

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:10 pm

You do not need to do anything further
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice