ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uploading Document + UKVCAS + ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moal11

Tier4+Tier2+ILR+CHB

Post by moal11 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:36 am

Hi All,
I was on tier 4 student visa during my studies. However, I applied for child benefit but figured out it was contradicting the UKVI policies to do that (although I explained to HMRC the situation). I asked them to stop CHB and paid back the money I got.

However, when I applied to my first tier 2 visa, I declared that to UKVI in my first visa, which I obtained it. The following tier 2 visas, I of-course mentioned that I did not obtained any public funds as I already returned back what I got. I got visas without any problem.

My question is should I declare that case when applying for ILR or not?

Regards,
Moal

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier4+Tier2+ILR+CHB

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:50 pm

Do it but it should not have any effect
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

moal11

Post by moal11 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:12 pm

Hi Zimba,
Many thanks for your reply. I just submitted my application without declaring that. Do you think it will make a problem?

Thanks again and appreciate your reply.

Regards,
Moal

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:12 pm

No issues
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

moal11

Post by moal11 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:15 pm

Thanks Zimba...much appreciated.

Regards,
Moal

moal11

Uploading Document + UKVCAS + ILR

Post by moal11 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:59 pm

Hi,
I received the email from "W&S Contingency Casework Document Return" as well. I did send the required documents to them. Do I still need to upload the documents on the UKVCAS also?

Regards,
Moal

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Uploading Document + UKVCAS + ILR

Post by seagul » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:10 pm

moal11 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:59 pm
. Do I still need to upload the documents on the UKVCAS also?
I guess not. Just follow the instructions given in the email.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

moal11

Post by moal11 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:39 pm

Thanks Seagul for your reply but have you seen a similar thing?

Regards,
Moal

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:54 pm

If ukvi request the documents no need to upload to ukcvas.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

moal11

Post by moal11 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:15 pm

Thanks Char for that...

moal11

Post by moal11 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:41 am

Hi Guys,
I received the following a moment:
"Dear Customer,

Thank you for your application for permission to stay in the UK.

We apologise for the inconvenience, however, due to the worldwide response to COVID-19, UKVI services are currently limited and we are not able to meet our usual service standards.

Although we would normally decide your application six months from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this may not going to be possible in your case.

As global travel and public health restrictions begin to lift following coronavirus, Visa Application Centres (VACs) and UK Visa and Citizenship Application Centres (UKVCAS) are resuming services where local restrictions allow, it is safe, and both customers and staff are protected.

In order to provide services for our most vulnerable customers, Support Service Centres (SSCs) reopened a limited service from 20 April and UKVCAS commenced a wider phased resumption of services from 1 June 2020. However, given the impact across our whole network, this process will take time and not all UKVI services are going to be available immediately, or at full capacity.

Whilst UKVI has started to reopen some of its locations and services, this is not a full resumption of services. We will continue to take a steady and phased approach to ensure services can be delivered safely and effectively. Our priority is the safety of our customers and staff, to ensure we can deliver an effective service that meets public health guidelines.

As your application was submitted prior to your current grant of leave expiring, your current status within the United Kingdom has been extended by section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971. You do not need to do anything else at this stage and do not need to be concerned about your immigration status.

If you have applied to switch your status in respect of your employment or studies then please refer to the guidance on Gov.UK https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... -residents as you should be permitted to commence work / study prior to your application being decided, should you meet the conditions set out in the guidance.

We apologise for the delay in dealing with your application and for the inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured we will do all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience at this time."

My questions now are:
- Is it a standard reply or not? if not what is that mean or is it something to worry about?
- I only uploaded the 6 files they did ask, should I send the other files they didn't ask for?
- Could I travel now outside the UK based on that or not?

P.S.: The 6 files they asked about are:
- Current employer letter
- Full list of absences from the United Kingdom during the qualifying 5 year period
- Personal bank statement within 28 days of application date confirming latest pay
- Payslip to correspond with above bank statement
- Police Registration Certificate (If you were asked to register with the police on your previous grant of leave)
- Confirmation if you sat a Life in the UK test prior to 21st March 2020 and if so provide the test reference number

Regards,
Moal

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:46 am

You cannot travel out of the UK while an application is pending. It will be considered withdrawn and if your visa has expired, you won't have anyway of returning to the UK. Section 3C protection only remains in place while you are within the UK. It ceases if you leave.

You are only required to submit what is asked for based in your visa to ilr. Submitting unnecessary documents you think are relevant is a waste if time.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

moal11

Post by moal11 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:02 am

Hi Char,
Thanks again for your reply and continous advice. But what is that message really means? is it something sent to everyone/majority or standard reply or my application has something or what?

Regards,
moal

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:11 am

It is a generic email, that delays are currently being experienced.

Nothing you need to do it worry about.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

moal11

Post by moal11 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:16 am

Thanks Char...very much appreciated...

moal11

Post by moal11 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:54 pm

Hi All,
As It seems the process of getting the ILR would take a while. But could I ask, what would be the date the ILR would have? I mean is it the submission date or the decision/approval date. As I said the difference between them could be very big considering the situation we have.

Regards,
Moal

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:10 pm

moal11 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:54 pm
Hi All,
As It seems the process of getting the ILR would take a while. But could I ask, what would be the date the ILR would have? I mean is it the submission date or the decision/approval date. As I said the difference between them could be very big considering the situation we have.

Regards,
Moal
Date of ILR is the date a decision on your application is made and NOT the date you submitted the online application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

moal11

Post by moal11 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:34 pm

Thanks Char again...

moal11

Post by moal11 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:18 pm

Dear All,
I did submit my ILR from a while. However, my question now, can I work for another employer till I have a decision for my application? If yes, is there any guidance from UKVI for that?

Regards,
Moal

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:15 pm

moal11 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:18 pm
Dear All,
I did submit my ILR from a while. However, my question now, can I work for another employer till I have a decision for my application? If yes, is there any guidance from UKVI for that?

Regards,
Moal
If you your current or last visa was a Tier 2, then no, you cannot work for another employer while you wait. You can only work for your Tier 2 sponsor.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

moal11

Post by moal11 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:09 pm

Thanks again Char...

moal11

Post by moal11 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:03 pm

Just a silly question, does it matter which part to upload the documents at (for ILR) as I am a bit confuesed between what to put here or there, i.e. other and optional documents?

Many thanks...

Regards,
Moal...

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:07 pm

moal11 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:03 pm
Just a silly question, does it matter which part to upload the documents at (for ILR) as I am a bit confuesed between what to put here or there, i.e. other and optional documents?

Many thanks...

Regards,
Moal...
https://www.immigrationboards.com/indef ... 96002.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

moal11

Post by moal11 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:06 pm

Thanks Cullinan...

moal11

Post by moal11 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:13 pm

Hi,
For the life in the UK test, I only send/upload to the UKVI my test number for them to check. Is there anything else I should do? i.e. print screen from the test result page or so.

Regards,
Moal