ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 5 year Route document submission

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Arun2016
Newly Registered
India

ILR application and effect on dependents.

Post by Arun2016 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:16 am

Hello

I came to UK on March 2011 on Tier 2 ICT Established staff visa ( Issued on 23/02/2011) .
I got a job offer from a UK company there after changed to Tier 2 General visa from UK ( issued on 20/03/2015). I travelled back to India to do resigning formalities and came back to UK after three months ( June 2015) to take up new job

1) So in this case am I eligible to apply ILR on or before 20/03/2020?

Also when I changed to Tier 2 general my wife also moved to Tier2 dependent visa, however after one year she had travelled to India and stayed there for couple of years. He previous visa got expired and she had applied a new visa under Tier 2 dependent visa from India and came back to UK on March 2019 and her Tier 2 visa runs out on next year March 2021.

So in the above case after I apply ILR
2) can she remain in current Tier 2 dependent visa till her visa expires on March 2021?
3) What type of visa can she can apply after March 2021?
3) How long she has to remain in new visa to get ILR?

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR application and effect on dependents.

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:40 pm

1. Yes you are
Your wife remains under PBS dependant route until she has 5 continuous years for ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Arun2016
Newly Registered
India

ILR 5 year Route document submission

Post by Arun2016 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:04 pm

Hello

I am now eligible to apply ILR on 5 year Tier 2 general visa route. I have taken Life in UK test and Trinity Grade 5 english proficiency test. Can you advise what other documents do i have to submit along with ILR application?

Thanks
Arun

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR 5 year Route document submission

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:06 pm

Passport(s), BRP, minimum one months payslip and bank statement not older than 28 days on date of application and you need an employer letter detailing your soc/job/salary etc and absences from the UK for the last 5 years.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.