ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa Sticker

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

webguru
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Visit Visa Sticker

Post by webguru » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:58 pm

Hi All,
I have a question regarding my visit visa. I have visit visa for 5 years but unfortunately I lost the passport where there was visa sticker. I applied for new passport and got new one. But after getting my new passport I found my lost passport again.
so my question is what should i do with the visa sticker which was on the old passport. Should I request UK for new visa sticker on my new passport or the visa sticker on the old(lost but found again) still works for travelling ?

Thanks for reading this.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Visit Visa Sticker

Post by seagul » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:39 pm

webguru wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:58 pm
Hi All,
I have a question regarding my visit visa. I have visit visa for 5 years but unfortunately I lost the passport where there was visa sticker. I applied for new passport and got new one. But after getting my new passport I found my lost passport again.
so my question is what should i do with the visa sticker which was on the old passport. Should I request UK for new visa sticker on my new passport or the visa sticker on the old(lost but found again) still works for travelling ?

Thanks for reading this.
If you haven't reported to UKVI then it would remain valid although your previous would have been cancelled. Simply carryon holding both passports.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.