ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sole Representative Visa renewal processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Realtor888
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Sole Representative Visa renewal processing time

Post by Realtor888 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:04 pm

Hello everyone, I have applied for renewing my Sole Rep of an Overseas Business Visa and am reaching the 8th week now and they did say it will take upto 8 weeks. Does anyone know how long UKVI are taking these days for a decision?

Thank you!

anbin20
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Re: Sole Representative Visa renewal processing time

Post by anbin20 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:43 pm

I have read that it takes to around 60 days. If the application is complicated, it could take even more time. Did you get any updates with your application?

SB1987
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by SB1987 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:58 pm

Realtor888 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:04 pm
Hello everyone, I have applied for renewing my Sole Rep of an Overseas Business Visa and am reaching the 8th week now and they did say it will take upto 8 weeks. Does anyone know how long UKVI are taking these days for a decision?

Thank you!
Would that be possible to provide some guidance on Representative of an Overseas Business visa please?

shahbaz67
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by shahbaz67 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:01 am

Hi,

I am preparing to apply for Sole Rep Visa. My company pays my salary cash. Since they have nominated me to head their branch in the UK and now they are paying me in my account.

I want to ask experts for how many months do I need to show my salary being credited into my account?

Thanks in advance.

trendsetter
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by trendsetter » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:09 am

shahbaz67 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:01 am
Hi,

I am preparing to apply for Sole Rep Visa. My company pays my salary cash. Since they have nominated me to head their branch in the UK and now they are paying me in my account.

I want to ask experts for how many months do I need to show my salary being credited into my account?

Thanks in advance.
Min 6months, more the better both salary slips and bank statements will be required and if you have labor contract that will also help

trendsetter
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by trendsetter » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:09 am

Realtor888 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:04 pm

Thank you!
Have u got a repsonse?