ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP in DLVA and need to Travel

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Wesam
Mood:

BRP in DLVA and need to Travel

Post by Wesam » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:00 pm

I am Tier 1 , and i submitt application for provosional license. I sent the original BRP as requested with the application, due to the current Covid-19 circumstances it seems that the application will delay and they didnot provide me exact date for return due to huge application in the que, now i need to travel urgently by early August, so in case i didnt recieve my original BRP before that date, is there any way to overcome this issue?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: BRP in DLVA and need to Travel

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:03 pm

You can leave the UK, but you won't be able to return if you do not have your BRP which is your visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wesam
Mood:

Post by Wesam » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:06 pm

Thanks for swift reply, so the only chance for me is to just wait the BRP reture? or can i travel and my wife send me the BRP by post when it return?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:13 pm

Wesam wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:06 pm
Thanks for swift reply, so the only chance for me is to just wait the BRP reture? or can i travel and my wife send me the BRP by post when it return?
Yes, you can do that if you want to risk
a) you will get the BRP before you need to return
b) the BRP does not get lost in post
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

sajid9608
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sajid9608 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:43 pm

Hey Wesam
any update?
i am in a same situation.