ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Visa

Post by Evicra » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:14 pm

there is a question in online application

Q.The person you are joining or accompanying

is this going to main applicant (me who got T1 Then ILR ) or shall i fill details of my spouse who is about to apply for t1 ext please

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:37 pm

I just filled up my spouse visa application and then health surcharge form

ukba website suggest to pay ihs 2000 gbp for my spouse extension
while it is my spouse 2nd extension.

please can someone advise if this is correct?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:50 pm

Put your ilr expiry date as day month 2023, ie 3 years from now and not December 2024.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:50 pm

Cr001 wouldn't that make it a lie?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:51 pm

No! It is a known glitch in the system!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:52 pm

Ok thank you

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:36 pm

Hi Cr001
i submitted my spouse application today . but Sopra Steria UKVCAS website shows this message

"We are currently experiencing issues, please try again.

"

Any idea what to do now please.
Thanks
A

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:43 pm

You can't book appointments at the moment. The centre are closed.

For uploading documents, keep trying. Clear cache and cookies or try another browser.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:33 pm

Ok thanks

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

post VA email recived from

Post by Evicra » Tue May 05, 2020 9:51 am

Hi Gurus.
My spouse received this email today from home office . I highlighted the documents that they asked in email and also in the bottom is documents list that I will be sending them in email.
Please advise if that's ok
I would like to say special thanks to @CR001 ,had she not advised me to apply in time. We would have been in a tremendous mess.
Thank you for reading.

email

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your application for permission to stay in the UK.

We apologise for the inconvenience, but, due to the worldwide response to COVID-19, UKVI services are limited and we are not able to meet our usual service standards.

Although we would normally decide your application within eight weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is may not going to be possible in your case.

In line with Government advice on essential travel, social distancing and other restrictions related to COVID-19, for the safety of our customers and our staff, the UK Visa and Citizenship Application Service (UKVCAS) locations where you would ordinarily submit your biometric details and provide any documents for scanning that you have not already uploaded yourself, are currently closed.

We are keen for this disruption to have a minimal impact on our processing times and as such we are asking that you send us scanned copies of the following documents: -

Marriage certificate or evidence you have been in a relationship akin to marriage/civil partnership for at least two years (if not previous submitted)

f you are married to your sponsor, please provide official documentary evidence to demonstrate that you have been living with your sponsor in a genuine and subsisting relationship as per the Immigration Rules

Evidence of personal savings in line with Appendix E of the Immigration Rules

Police Registration Certificate (if you were asked to register with the police on your previous grant of leave)

To the e-mail address xxndSXXXX@homeoffice.gov.uk where we will be able to process your application to the next stage of our assessment which will minimise delays to your application caused by these extraordinary circumstances.

If you are unable to provide the requested documents due to the current situation, please reply to the above e-mail address. This will not adversely affect your application.

If you have applied to switch your status in respect of your employment or studies then please refer to the guidance on Gov.UK https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... -residents as you should be permitted to commence work / study prior to your application being decided, should you meet the conditions set out in the guidance.

We apologize for the delay in dealing with your application and for the inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured we will do all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible once our UKVCAS service locations reopen.

We appreciate your patience at this time.

Documents that i will be sending in email
1. Passport
2. Bank Statement showing funds for 90 days
3. Proof of relationship Status (marriage Certificate) in Urdu
3A. Marriage Certificate Translated in English
4. Letter of financial support from Spouse.(that's because bank statement belongs to me Spouse)
5. Biometric Residence Permit
6A-6D. Documents showing me and my partner living together.
6A. My Personal Bank Statement
6B. Utility Bills, Gas and Electricity
6C. Council Tax Bills
6D. Birth Certificate XXXXXX daughter Born July 2015 and Muhammad XXXX Born December 2019 at same Address XXXXXXX

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Tue May 05, 2020 2:49 pm

Any suggestion please?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:11 pm

Just ensure your documents 6A-6D are spread over the two year period - one for every three months, for example
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:56 pm

marcnath wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:11 pm
Just ensure your documents 6A-6D are spread over the two year period - one for every three months, for example
marcnath wrote:
hi
thanks for your very on time reply my spouse biometric appointment is book 10 july 20 at 8 am
already sent document in email also as requested by ukvisas on 5 may

about 8 pages from 1 April 2018 to 28 Feb 2020 same address till today for all

3 December 2018 to 7 jan 20

6C. Council Tax Bills
01-Apr-2018 to 31-Mar-2021

6D. Birth Certificate XXXXXX daughter Born July 2015 and Muhammad XXXX Born December 2019 at same Address XXXXXXX
July 2015 till today. she was born on this same address about 5 years ago.
Please advise. Thanks

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Biomatric appointment on july 10 8 am

Post by Evicra » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:57 pm

Evicra wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:56 pm
marcnath wrote:
marcnath wrote:
hi
thanks for your very on time reply my spouse biometric appointment is book 10 july 20 at 8 am

6C. Council Tax Bills

Please advise. Thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:31 pm

Evicra wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:56 pm
marcnath wrote:
marcnath wrote:
hi

6C. Council Tax Bills

Please advise. Thanks
That is fine. No reed for address proof for child - only needed for partner
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:15 pm

Thank you

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

LR Route

Post by Evicra » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:12 pm

i am filling my spouse visa application where i have a question

Q.Do you have a previous visa, entry clearance or leave to remain where you had to prove your knowledge of English?

When she first came in 2010 she had to prove her English for Tier 4 Visa . so here answer will be Yes or No please

marcnath

Re: LR Route

Post by marcnath » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:32 pm

Evicra wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:12 pm
i am filling my spouse visa application where i have a question

Q.Do you have a previous visa, entry clearance or leave to remain where you had to prove your knowledge of English?

When she first came in 2010 she had to prove her English for Tier 4 Visa . so here answer will be Yes or No please
I would logically assume the answer is Yes. Why are you doubtful?

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Evicra » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:48 pm

Thank you for your reply. I am doubtful because of the word “Previous” i thought its asking immediately previous visa which was T1 dependent visa that did not have any english requirement.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:46 am

If the question did not specifically put conditions, then answering that is a straightforward one.

Having said that, answering Yes does not mean you meet the conditions automatically. It is your responsibility to confirm that the eligibility is met.

Immigration rules (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... endix-koll) set the requirements as follows:

(b) the applicant-
(i) has limited leave to enter or remain in the UK, and
(ii) that leave (or a grant of leave which preceded it provided any periods of leave since have been unbroken) was given on the basis that the applicant had an English language qualification at a minimum level of B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
(iii) at the date of application, the provider of that qualification continues to be approved by the Secretary of State.

So
1) your dependant should not have had any break in leave since the Tier4
2) the qualification used at that time should still be on the approved list now.