ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of English language for spouse visa extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Naaasheley
Newly Registered

Proof of English language for spouse visa extension

Post by Naaasheley » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:41 pm

hi all,

Hope you're all keeping safe.

I have a master's degree awarded by Coventry University, UK but the tuition was done in Ghana and supervised by Coventry University. It was a partnership programme. I'm for to extend my visa and I want to know if I can use my degree certificate as proof of English language since it was awarded by Coventry University.

Can anyone assist me on this please.

Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Proof of English language for spouse visa extension

Post by seagul » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:42 pm

Naaasheley wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:41 pm
hi all,

Hope you're all keeping safe.

I have a master's degree awarded by Coventry University, UK but the tuition was done in Ghana and supervised by Coventry University. It was a partnership programme. I'm for to extend my visa and I want to know if I can use my degree certificate as proof of English language since it was awarded by Coventry University.

Can anyone assist me on this please.

Thank you
If you have the degree certificate and transcript from Coventry University then these would be sufficient.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Naaasheley
Newly Registered

Post by Naaasheley » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:45 pm

thank you very much

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:02 pm

Naaasheley wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:52 pm
hi,

I need assistance with this please.

Regarding the proof of cohabitation. Can we use a bank statement that covers a two year period but has lapses in them. I'm asking because, our statement were coming into the post but along the way, the bank stop issuing paper statements. So we missed some we later wrote to them to be sending us paper statements. This resulted in lapses for about 3 months.

Can we use that to proof cohabitation please.
Thank you
3-4 months of even gap is acceptable. But you will need the evidences from at least 3 different sources instead just one.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Naaasheley
Newly Registered

Post by Naaasheley » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:21 am

Thanks for explaining. We have a joint bank account and water bill. And all other documents are addressed to us in the same address as we live. I got confused thinking we were supposed to submit 2 years of 6 documents.

Thank you very much for explaining to me.