ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa application submission

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

haqk2
Newly Registered

UK Spouse Visa english requirement

Post by haqk2 » Mon May 11, 2020 5:01 pm

Could you please advice if the UK Naric Bachelor equivalency certificate and B1 english level from Naric is more than enough to fulfil the requirement for initial entry clearance British National Dependent Spouse visa.
thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: UK Spouse Visa english requirement

Post by AmazonianX » Mon May 11, 2020 6:27 pm

haqk2 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:01 pm
Could you please advice if the UK Naric Bachelor equivalency certificate and B1 english level from Naric is more than enough to fulfil the requirement for initial entry clearance British National Dependent Spouse visa.
thanks
The B1 English from HO approved test partners and centres(not aware of NARIC being one of them) is more than enough for initial EC on the spouse visa route.
If used for a previously approved application and the provider is still on the HO approved list, it will carry through till ILR even if expired.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon May 11, 2020 6:40 pm

haqk2 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:01 pm
thanks
I think you mean NARIC comparability report and their own issued English proficiency statement, if so then yes provided issued under their red route.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

haqk2
Newly Registered

Post by haqk2 » Mon May 11, 2020 7:25 pm

Thank you so much

haqk2
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa application submission

Post by haqk2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:15 pm

Hi,
Can anyone please clarify the following regarding the new Spouse Visa application outside UK since the VFS are closed.
1 can we still submit the application even the VFS offices outside UK are closed?
2 if yes then what would happened to the documents validity as in my case the TB certificate will expire in months time?
3 at the same the financial documents as the documents shouldn't be older than 28 days?

what is the safest option should we wait or submit the application and join the queue which we don't know even started or not .
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa application submission

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:19 pm

1 can we still submit the application even the VFS offices outside UK are closed?
Yes, the online application portal isn't closed.
2 if yes then what would happened to the documents validity as in my case the TB certificate will expire in months time?
Date of application is the date you submit and pay online and NOT your VFS appointment date. Your documents must be dated on or before the date you apply online.
3 at the same the financial documents as the documents shouldn't be older than 28 days?
Date of application is the date you submit and pay online and NOT your VFS appointment date. Your documents must be dated on or before the date you apply online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:19 pm

1. Yes you can as the process is entirely online.
2. These should valid (unexpired) at the time of application and may expire later at no affect.
3. Yes from the date of application regardless of when you enrol your biometrics.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:30 pm

haqk2 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:15 pm
Hi,
Can anyone please clarify the following regarding the new Spouse Visa application outside UK since the VFS are closed.
1 can we still submit the application even the VFS offices outside UK are closed? Yes
2 if yes then what would happened to the documents validity as in my case the TB certificate will expire in months time? The important point is that they are valid as at the time of application submission
3 at the same the financial documents as the documents shouldn't be older than 28 days? The 28 days is in reference to the day of application submission

what is the safest option should we wait or submit the application and join the queue which we don't know even started or not .
thanks
People are making their application and submitting then monitoring the VFS website to see when appointments open up and book for the biometrics.

haqk2
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa document upload VFS verification

Post by haqk2 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:29 pm

Hi,
I did upload all the relevant documents under each sections as well as Additional/other documents. The PDF receipt sent by VFS is not showing all the documents under the section of Addition/Other documents. though the review panel shows all the documents under this section . Rest of the sections are showing no discrepancy
Should i worry about this?
should i upload the missing documents again under that section?

haqk2
Newly Registered

Post by haqk2 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:03 am

Any suggestions please ?

haqk2
Newly Registered

Post by haqk2 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:08 am

i did delete the whole thing and upload all the docs again under the Other/Additional category but the situation is still same when we print out the receipt it doesnt show all the documents though it does show all the documents in the Uploaded summary details on the web page itself.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:49 pm

haqk2 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:08 am
i did delete the whole thing and upload all the docs again under the Other/Additional category but the situation is still same when we print out the receipt it doesnt show all the documents though it does show all the documents in the Uploaded summary details on the web page itself.
System might have been malfunctioning as many members even are reporting of being prompted by the UKVCAS to create their account despite have already made that from the very outset.

sumairraza
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sumairraza » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:25 pm

hi

is it easy to upload documents, what is the max size system allow for a single file?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:03 pm

sumairraza wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:25 pm
hi

is it easy to upload documents, what is the max size system allow for a single file?
Yes it is easy to upload. Stated about 6MB, ensure that there are well arranged and legible.

sumairraza
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sumairraza » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:24 am

Thanks,
what documents goes to Appendix II and i cant see any section to upload Applicant Passport?

MT274
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MT274 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:36 pm

haqk2 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:08 am
hi, I am facing the same problem. Do you have any update on this? Are your bio-metrics done, if yes then did you ask them about it?

sumairraza
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by sumairraza » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:12 am

hi
i just submit documents online last week, all was fine on my side.