ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA (EFM) Application as Unmarried Partner

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

TBH
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

EEA (EFM) Application as Unmarried Partner

Post by TBH » Wed May 06, 2020 4:03 pm

Hi Everyone,

My issue is as follows:

I submitted my application in November 2019 together with my partner (EEA National) who also applied for her Registration Certificate. On the 7th of March we received all supporting documents including my passport and her Registration Certicate but there was no cover or decision letter covering my application.

I have been trying to contact them to ask for an update as this has me very worried as to why they have sent all documents without a status update.

If someone has encountered something more similar can you please advise on how you managed to contact them, if you did. Or how long it took until you got your decision. Thanks you.

Kazkra87
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: EEA (EFM) Application as Unmarried Partner

Post by Kazkra87 » Sat May 09, 2020 5:16 pm

I also applied for replacement residence card in March 4 and in April I also received my passport and my partner passport. Since then no answer..

TBH
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by TBH » Wed May 27, 2020 6:42 pm

Hi everyone. Has anyone have information regarding EEA (EFM) applications that were submitted around October/November 2019.

I completed my application around that time and I haven’t heard from the HO since they returned my passport and supporting documents.

If I wish to contact them regarding this matter, can anyone provide me with the best contact line that they actually pick and interact with applicants.

TBH
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by TBH » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:36 pm

TBH wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 4:03 pm
Hi Everyone,

My issue is as follows:

I submitted my application in November 2019 together with my partner (EEA National) who also applied for her Registration Certificate. On the 7th of March we received all supporting documents including my passport and her Registration Certicate but there was no cover or decision letter covering my application.

I have been trying to contact them to ask for an update as this has me very worried as to why they have sent all documents without a status update.

If someone has encountered something more similar can you please advise on how you managed to contact them, if you did. Or how long it took until you got your decision. Thanks you.
Hi All,

Finally got a response from the Complaints Dept but the news is not as good as I expected. I've been informed that my file has gone missing, thus they cannot make a decision. My question is, how does a file go missing when everything seems automated.

Please if anyone on here has been through this same situation with H/O, can you please advise on how you managed with this as this has now left me in a bad state.

Thanks