ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which Courrier for BRP Delivery

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Onkarsingh1991
Mood:

FLR(M) Payslip differences

Post by Onkarsingh1991 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 pm

Hi

In March 2020 my wife will be applying for her 1st visa extension known as FLR(M). She was originally granted 33 months visa from June 2017 to March 2020

We work in our small family business. I earn around £19,680 before taxes. My wife earns £15,600. Making our combined salary before taxes £35,280 which is well above the amount required of £18,600

My concerns are that our net pay on our payslips does not match the mount that goes into our bank each month which is a monthly standing order

I have been getting paid slightly less every month and my wife has been getting paid slightly more. the amount is around £50 per month so its not little pennies. I have asked our account if he can rectify this error but has the monthly payroll is submitted to HMRC on a monthly basis for national insurance and income tax he can not change the figures

How will this affect our application and how do i explain to the home office that this is administration error as we are a small family business and dont have a permanent HR department

bathanza

Re: FLR(M) Payslip differences

Post by bathanza » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:56 pm

Explain it in a cover letter.

If this is verified by an accountant I am sure you won't have a problem. I was told and discrepancies or expenses that can be paid is explainable via a cover letter.

Try to rectify it before applying too.

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR(M) Payslip differences

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:29 pm

Onkarsingh1991 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:00 pm

We work in our small family business.
9.8. Director or employee of a specified limited company in the UK – specified evidence
9.8.1. The evidence required to demonstrate income as either a director or employee (or both) of
a specified limited company in the UK is specified in Appendix FM-SE:
9. In respect of income from employment and/or shares in a limited company
based in the UK of a type specified in paragraph 9(a), the requirements of
paragraph 9(b)-(e) shall apply in place of the requirements of paragraphs 2 and
10(b)3
:
(a) The specified type of limited company is one in which:
(i) the person is a either a director or employee of the company, or both, or of
another company within the same group; and
(ii) shares are held (directly or indirectly) by the person, their partner or the
following family members of the person or their partner: parent, grandparent, child,
stepchild, grandchild, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece or first cousin; and
(iii) any remaining shares are held (directly or indirectly) by fewer than five other
persons.
(b) All of the following must be provided:
(i) Company Tax Return CT600 (a copy or print-out) for the last full financial year
and evidence this has been filed with HMRC, such as electronic or written
acknowledgment from HMRC.
(ii) Evidence of registration with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House.
(iii) If the company is required to produce annual audited accounts, such accounts for
the last full financial year.
(iv) If company is not required to produce annual audited accounts, unaudited accounts
for the last full financial year and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation, from an
accountant who is a member of a UK Recognised Supervisory Body (as defined in the
Companies Act 2006) or who is a member of the Institute of Financial Accountants;
(v) Corporate/business bank statements covering the same 12-month period as
Company Tax Return CT600.
(vi) A current Appointment Report from Companies House.
(vii) One of the following documents must also be provided:
(1) A certificate of VAT registration and the VAT return for the last full financial year (a
copy or a print-out) confirming the VAT registration number, if turnover is in excess of
£79,000 or was in excess of the threshold which applied during the last full financial
year.
(2) Proof of ownership or lease of business premises.
(3) Original proof of registration with HMRC as an employer for the purposes of PAYE
and National Insurance, proof of PAYE reference number and Accounts Office
reference number. This evidence may be in the form of a certified copy of the
documentation issued by HMRC.
(c) Where the person is listed as either a director or employee of the company (or both)
and receives a salary from the company, all of the following documents must also be
provided:
(i) Payslips and P60 (if issued) covering the same period as the Company Tax Return
CT600.
(ii) Personal bank statements covering the same 12-month period as the Company Tax
Return CT600 showing that the salary as either a director or employee of the company
(or both) was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the
person and their partner jointly.
(d)Where the person receives dividends from the company, all of the following
documents must also be provided:
(i) Dividend vouchers for all dividends declared in favour of the person during or in
respect of the period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600 showing the
company’s and the person’s details with the person’s net dividend amount and tax
credit.
(ii) Personal bank statement(s) showing that those dividends were paid into an
account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.
(e) Evidence of ongoing employment as a director or other employee of the company or
of ongoing dividend income from the company. This evidence may include payslips (or
dividend vouchers) and personal bank statements showing that, in the period since the latest 12-month period covered by the Company Tax Return CT600, the person’s salary
(or dividend income from the company) as a director or employee of the company (or
both), was paid into an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person
and their partner jointly. Alternative evidence may include evidence of ongoing payment
of business rates, business-related insurance premiums or employer National Insurance
contributions in relation to the company.
Appendix FM 1.7: Financial Requirement
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Onkarsingh1991
Mood:

FLR(M) Appointment

Post by Onkarsingh1991 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:08 pm

I am soon to apply for my wifes first spouse visa extension FLR(M) which expires on 12/03/20.

i am hoping to apply and pay online by 05/03/20 and go to the Croydon UKVCAS to submit docs and bio metrics

I keep reading that as long as the online application is done i dont have to worry about submitting the documents before the visa expiry, which in our case is 12/03/20.

my bank statements are released online on the 5th of each month and the original is posted which i usually receive by the 11th

can some please paste the link for this from the gov website as i have tried to look for this

also what are the appointment wait time for croydon UKVCAS

also do i need to fill out the appendix 2 financial requirement form as i did when we first applied

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) Appointment

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:17 pm

can some please paste the link for this from the gov website as i have tried to look for this
Google??

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -form-flrm
also what are the appointment wait time for croydon UKVCAS
No one can tell you this. You will only see when you have proceeded to that part of the online form.
also do i need to fill out the appendix 2 financial requirement form as i did when we first applied
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Onkarsingh1991
Mood:

FLR(M) Consent form and Family Deceleration form

Post by Onkarsingh1991 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:32 pm

My wife has just submitted the FLR(M) application online and paid the application fee, IHS fee and booked an appointment to submit our documents and bio metrics

i understand that as the spouse of the applicant, i have to sign the family deceleration form which link is listed below
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... ration.pdf

my parents who provide our accommodation have given us several documents like bank statement, tax returns and mortgage statement

which part of the consent form do they need to sign

also do i need to sign a consent form

link for consent form

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... onsent.pdf

Onkarsingh1991
Mood:

FLR(M) proof of address

Post by Onkarsingh1991 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:37 pm

As part of our application my wife and i have to provide proof of address from the last 2 years showing we lived in the same house together

we have to give 6 each as we dont have any joint proofs

my question is, do the proofs need to be originals (most of them are online bills which i can print out )

i am aware that my bank statements for my salary and employment proof need to be originals

we have submitted the application today and booked the appointment for 28/03/2020

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR(M) proof of address

Post by seagul » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:27 pm

Onkarsingh1991 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:37 pm
As part of our application my wife and i have to provide proof of address from the last 2 years showing we lived in the same house together

we have to give 6 each as we dont have any joint proofs

my question is, do the proofs need to be originals (most of them are online bills which i can print out )

i am aware that my bank statements for my salary and employment proof need to be originals

we have submitted the application today and booked the appointment for 28/03/2020

Correct term is proof of cohabitation instead proof of address which can be 6 in individual names but should be from at least 3 sources with even gaps of 3-4 months. Most of the utility bills are now paperless and usually be issued in pdf format which is one of the acceptable format. Regarding bank statements & payslips if these look original and doesn't say pacifically as online version then should be fine.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

geoeng
Canada

Re: FLR(M) Consent form and Family Deceleration form

Post by geoeng » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:04 am

Onkarsingh1991 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:32 pm
my parents who provide our accommodation have given us several documents like bank statement, tax returns and mortgage statement

which part of the consent form do they need to sign

also do i need to sign a consent form
From the Part 1 Consent Form:
"Where any of the information or documentation also relates to someone else (for example a joint bank account or joint utility bill) you should ask that person or persons to sign PART 2 of the consent form."

So any documentation that has a name on it that is not the applicant's, like yourself or your parents, should be accompanied by a signed Part 2 Consent Form for that person.

The declaration you signed does not cover consent for the Home Office to use your information as far as I know, so if there is any supporting evidence that includes your name, you should sign a Part 2 Consent Form.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

Onkarsingh1991
Mood:

Payslips & Bank statements

Post by Onkarsingh1991 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:44 am

Hi

I originally applied to extend my spouse visa back in Feb 2020 and my appointment for bio-metric enrollment was booked for 01/03/2020. i uploaded all my supporting docs in feb 2020 on the UKVCAS website

Due to COVID my appointment was canceled and i have just got a new appoint for 30/06/2020

Do i have to upload new payslips and bank statements to cover from March to June 2020

also do letters and other supporting docs need to be dated from June 2020

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Payslips & Bank statements

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:45 am

Do i have to upload new payslips and bank statements to cover from March to June 2020

No.

Date if application is the date you submit and pay online and not your biomteric appointment date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Payslips & Bank statements

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:47 am

Onkarsingh1991 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:44 am
Hi

I originally applied to extend my spouse visa back in Feb 2020 and my appointment for bio-metric enrollment was booked for 01/03/2020. i uploaded all my supporting docs in feb 2020 on the UKVCAS website

Due to COVID my appointment was canceled and i have just got a new appoint for 30/06/2020

No & No as date of submission of online application is the date of application and all supporting documents must be dated until that date regardless of when biometrics appointment take place.

Onkarsingh1991
Mood:

Which Courrier for BRP Delivery

Post by Onkarsingh1991 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:30 am

Hi

Which company does the Home Office use for BRP delivery

i have received a decision by email that my stay has been extended

in this email, they said you will need to show your ID and sign for your new BRP

Only problem is that everyone in my household works so on one is home most of the day

I dont want to miss the delivery as i am due to travel in the next few weeks

is there any way i can track the delivery

many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Which Courrier for BRP Delivery

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:32 am

Which company does the Home Office use for BRP delivery
TNT or DPD
Not that I am aware of.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:51 am

Onkarsingh1991 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:30 am
If you miss the delivery, they should leave you a letter with options for rescheduling it for a specific date/time or having it delivered to another address (like your work address).
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

Onkarsingh1991
Mood:

Post by Onkarsingh1991 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:54 pm

Thanks guys

i have contacted tnt and they confirm they handle deliveries of passports and BRP for uk Home office

there is a tracking tool

delivery.tnt.com/tracking

but UK home dont provide a tracking number

look like i will have to wait until an attempt is made and missed for me to book a specific date

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:49 pm

Onkarsingh1991 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:54 pm
Thanks guys

i have contacted tnt and they confirm they handle deliveries of passports and BRP for uk Home office

there is a tracking tool

delivery.tnt.com/tracking

but UK home dont provide a tracking number

look like i will have to wait until an attempt is made and missed for me to book a specific date
That mostly seems to be what happens, you get the miss you card, use the details thereon to rearrange delivery.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:16 pm

DX used to be able to deliver it at your workplace too. Ask TNT whether they do offer this.