ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting on decision

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

brekh

Please help me with the query

Post by brekh » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:23 am

Hello all,
I have submitted my spouse visa extension application on 8th of May 2020, but hadn't uploaded my document to UKVCAS until yesterday after receiving the email that H.O would use my biometric details of the previous application. Now I have updated all the mandatory and other supporting documents to UKVCAS yesterday. If I don't have any appointment wit UKCAS then how come I would get the document verified. Do I need to send the original document to the Home office???? can anyone please advise me what to do???

Please help me with this situation.

Thanks

geoeng
Canada

Re: Please help me with the query

Post by geoeng » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:54 am

brekh wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:23 am
I have submitted my spouse visa extension application on 8th of May 2020, but hadn't uploaded my document to UKVCAS until yesterday after receiving the email that H.O would use my biometric details of the previous application. Now I have updated all the mandatory and other supporting documents to UKVCAS yesterday. If I don't have any appointment wit UKCAS then how come I would get the document verified. Do I need to send the original document to the Home office???? can anyone please advise me what to do???
For extension applications there is no physical verification of documents or mailing of documents, just the online upload. You have given permission for UKVI to contact whoever issued the documents if they choose to verify them that way or they could ask for further verification at a later date if they consider it necessary (though I can't recall any specific cases where this has occurred. You have done everything correctly it sounds like, nothing more to do but wait.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

brekh

Re: Please help me with the query

Post by brekh » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:59 am

Thank you so much geoeng for your prompt reply.

God bless you.
much appreciated.

brekh

Waiting on decision

Post by brekh » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:49 pm

Hello all,
I have applied for my wife's spouse visa extension on 8th May, UKVI has considered biometrics from my previous application and was invited to use the IDV app for photo submission in August. At the time of submission, she didn't have an A2 English test result at that time due to the test centers closure due to Covid-19. However, she did secure her A2 result on the 10th and waited for UKVI to ask for the missing English proof, but didn't get any response from them. Finally, a week ago we sent the English result to UKVI croydon address ourselves and requested them to decide the case asap.

Don't really know if we did right or should we had to keep on waiting for their request for the missing doc,
don't know why is it taking so much time.

Anybody has got any opinion on our case, please???? What should be our next action if still didn't listen from them.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Waiting on decision

Post by Korekt » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:42 pm

The Sheffield address would probably have been better.

If you've got a scanned copy, send it to either of the email addresses below quoting the UAN (UNIQUE APPLICATION NUMBER) in the subject of the email and the applicant's full name, DOB, and nationality in the body of the email and see what happens.

FLRMDocuments@homeoffice.gov.uk

FLRMDocuments@homeoffice.gov.uk
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

brekh

Post by brekh » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:12 am

Thank u so much Korekt for your help, I will send it to the email you mentioned.
Much appreciated.

Regards

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:34 pm

No worries.

The other email address I meant to add above is

VandCSheffield.Escalations@homeoffice.gov.uk

All the best.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."