ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse VISA TLSCONTACT submitted documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jshd187
Newly Registered

Spouse VISA TLSCONTACT submitted documents

Post by Jshd187 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:43 pm

Hello,

If someone can please help. I was in the process of uploading all my documents on the TLS website. Most of my documents were uploaded but I was just waiting to add a letter from family to say my partner can reside at their property with me as there is enough space however and 100% I can confirm I didn’t not press the submit button but when I came back to log in it shows the evidence has all been submitted.
Will this affect my application as I didn’t add that letter but I added the land registry and housing report on it. Also I couldn’t add proof of my flights. It’s stamped on the passport for entering and leaving the country. Everything else was uploaded luckily.

Can you please advise me on this as this worrying and I’ve heard there’s no other way of adding.

Can I not call TLS to tell them that I don’t press the submit button and is there anyway I could send them two supporting docs to the centre when my wife has her biometric appointment??

Jshd187
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse VISA TLSCONTACT submitted documents

Post by Jshd187 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:53 pm

I also couldn’t upload the Apendix va4fa 2 form either 😢

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:47 pm

Jshd187 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:53 pm
I also couldn’t upload the Apendix va4fa 2 form either 😢
Appendix 2 not required to be uploaded. It is now incorporated into the online application itself.

Manugmedia
Ethiopia

Post by Manugmedia » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:15 am

Jshd187 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:43 pm
Hello,

If someone can please help. I was in the process of uploading all my documents on the TLS website. Most of my documents were uploaded but I was just waiting to add a letter from family to say my partner can reside at their property with me as there is enough space however and 100% I can confirm I didn’t not press the submit button but when I came back to log in it shows the evidence has all been submitted.
Will this affect my application as I didn’t add that letter but I added the land registry and housing report on it. Also I couldn’t add proof of my flights. It’s stamped on the passport for entering and leaving the country. Everything else was uploaded luckily.

Can you please advise me on this as this worrying and I’ve heard there’s no other way of adding.

Can I not call TLS to tell them that I don’t press the submit button and is there anyway I could send them two supporting docs to the centre when my wife has her biometric appointment??
I honestly don't think there is a way TLS can help once docs shows as submitted.
Email her the docs so she can take them to the appointment just in case they can do something, you would have to pay for upload if they can but i doubt it.
If they cant, once you get visa application file email after biometrics, you could try contacting the UKVI via paid email. Am sure they will ask you to email them the docs and forward to case worker.

Jshd187
Newly Registered

Post by Jshd187 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Thank you for your replies. I have cancelled the application and requested a refund as she hasn’t attended the biometrics yet. I’m hoping there won’t be an issue regarding the refund. I will submit the application again. Does anyone know if I have to pay the IHS fee again or use the reference for the one from before?

Manugmedia
Ethiopia

Post by Manugmedia » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:05 pm

Jshd187 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:11 pm
Thank you for your replies. I have cancelled the application and requested a refund as she hasn’t attended the biometrics yet. I’m hoping there won’t be an issue regarding the refund. I will submit the application again. Does anyone know if I have to pay the IHS fee again or use the reference for the one from before?
Honestly i don't know, but they must refund all fees paid. perhaps someone else knows better.
Just to be careful, we created an appendix of the files we uploaded on TLS web in excel then downloaded the list of files uploaded before we submitted (Showing ready to submit status) and pasted on to the excel file to make sure it all matches. Honestly we had a shortfall about three times and working out what files were missing we had to delete some documents and upload again until our "Appendix upload" and their "Ready to submit status matched" . It's just a tedious process.We then saved the excel file as .pdf then screen printed the TLS Upload page.
Am not sure if am allowed to upload an edited template of the appendix in the forum but will try later on.