ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Adam85
Newly Registered
Morocco

Spouse visa application financial requirements

Post by Adam85 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:43 pm

Hi guys hope everyone doing great I got one question and I need an answer for it please hope you could help me guys :wink:
I did applied for spouse visa to join my wife in the uk . We did provide all the documentation that the home office requested us . But I’m I little bit concerned about the financial support that my wife provided to the home office to sponsor me. My wife got a recent second job to meet financial requirement to sponsor me
My wife first job annual salary is 16300
Her second job annual salary is 5000
So on our application we did provided 6 months payslips from my wife first job which is (8150)and only 2 months payslips from her second job which is (1400) I’m wondering if that will be acceptable to the home office
Is it okay that we did provided only 2 months of payslips from my wife second Job and not 6 months . Please help me as I’m very concerned :|

Adam85
Newly Registered
Morocco

Financial Requirement

Post by Adam85 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:42 pm

Hi guys hope everyone doing great I got one question and I need an answer for it please hope you could help me guys 
I did applied for spouse visa to join my wife in the uk . We did provide all the documentation that the home office requested us . But I’m I little bit concerned about the financial support that my wife provided to the home office to sponsor me. My wife got a recent second job to meet financial requirement to sponsor me
My wife first job annual salary is 16300
Her second job annual salary is 5000
So on our application we did provided 6 months payslips from my wife first job which is (8150)and only 2 months payslips from her second job which is (1400) I’m wondering if that will be acceptable to the home office
Is it okay that we did provided only 2 months of payslips from my wife second Job and not 6 months . Please help me as I’m very concerned

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Financial Requirement

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:57 pm

Adam85 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:42 pm

Is it okay that we did provided only 2 months of payslips from my wife second Job and not 6 months . Please help me as I’m very concerned
It won't succeed under category A because 6 months of payslips from both jobs must have imperatively been supplied. Otherwise category B should have been chosen where 12 months of payslips from all employments can be relied on.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Adam85
Newly Registered
Morocco

Financial Requirement

Post by Adam85 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:05 am

That won't be great news for us :(
I appreciate your answer thank you so much 🙏

Adam85
Newly Registered
Morocco

Financial Requirement

Post by Adam85 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:17 am