ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police Clearance Certificate for Citizenship Application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

amolbawate
Ireland

Police Clearance Certificate for Citizenship Application

Post by amolbawate » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:25 am

Hi Folks,

I will be applying for my Irish citizenship application soon. The application is based on stamp 1 and stamp 4. Can someone from the forum please tell me if I need to submit PCC with my application ?

Regards,
AB

DublinGirl

Re: Police Clearance Certificate for Citizenship Application

Post by DublinGirl » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:34 am

Hi, I don't think yiu should submit this untill they ask its not documentry requirement with application. My wife never submitted with app but asked for it after 5 months.
Sometimes they never want it so wait till they ask you.

amolbawate
Ireland

Post by amolbawate » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:37 am

Ahh okay so I will go ahead and submit the application without PCC and await until they asked me.

Thanks @DublinGirl

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:42 am

No problem good luck. Pal

Bippin
Malaysia

Post by Bippin » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:04 pm

Hi
I was told to submit Police Certs also after a few times of sending proof of residency. On the letter stated by Processing team 2 after a year pass from submit application. How many processing teams they have and will they require more documents from applicants after this stage? And how long it take from this point before we will get an answer from them? Thanks

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:23 am

Bippin wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:04 pm
Hi
I was told to submit Police Certs also after a few times of sending proof of residency. On the letter stated by Processing team 2 after a year pass from submit application. How many processing teams they have and will they require more documents from applicants after this stage? And how long it take from this point before we will get an answer from them? Thanks
No one know how many processing team they are , I have been waiting for for 2 years and 6 month and still got nothing so I had no choice and have opened a high court against the minister, now just waiting for JR

Bippin
Malaysia

Post by Bippin » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:26 pm

Paddy1996 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:23 am
Bippin wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:04 pm
Hi
No one know how many processing team they are , I have been waiting for for 2 years and 6 month and still got nothing so I had no choice and have opened a high court against the minister, now just waiting for JR
That 's madness LONG waiting!!! Hope your application get sorting very soon!