ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1E ILR - record of employees

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

mandydeb
Newly Registered
Mood:
Israel

T1E ILR - record of employees

Post by mandydeb » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:29 am

Hi

I'm here on a tier 1 entrepreneur visa - approaching time to apply for ILR

I have read that due to Covid-19 you do not have to prove continuous employment of two full timers

My question is can I use employment records from the time I applied for my last leave to remain (Dec 2018) or does it have to be from when I was actually granted leave to remain (June 2019)

Thanks for your help

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: T1E ILR - record of employees

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:43 am

mandydeb wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:29 am
Hi

I'm here on a tier 1 entrepreneur visa - approaching time to apply for ILR

I have read that due to Covid-19 you do not have to prove continuous employment of two full timers

My question is can I use employment records from the time I applied for my last leave to remain (Dec 2018) or does it have to be from when I was actually granted leave to remain (June 2019)

Thanks for your help
After extension only.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.