ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

irish citizenship-CMU4 Team

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

gimi
Newly Registered
Ireland

Questions about Citizenship, applied in 2017

Post by gimi » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:44 pm

hi everyone. i applied for citizenship in 2017. my application proceeded to 2nd stage in 2018. after sending them a letter few months ago regarding the status of my application, i received a letter from CMU4 Team saying my application is being proceeded. does any one know which team CMU4 is ? i know some people received their approval from this team. if it is true, that means the applications in the backlog are being proceeded and hopefully everyone will receive their approval

gimi
Newly Registered
Ireland

irish citizenship-CMU4 Team

Post by gimi » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:52 pm

hi everyone. does anyone know which team CMU4 is as i received a letter from them saying my application is being proceeded. also at what stage my application currently is ? i know some people received their approval from this them.

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Re: irish citizenship-CMU4 Team

Post by Vorona » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:36 pm

I'm afraid nobody here can tell you at which exact stage your application is at the moment. Proceeded is a very general word, and it can mean anything related to the processing of your application. Everyone's application is different, just wait and eventually something will come out of it. Some people get a result in six months, others wait years. You might want to send them an email and ask.

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:51 pm

gimi wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:52 pm
hi everyone. does anyone know which team CMU4 is as i received a letter from them saying my application is being proceeded. also at what stage my application currently is ? i know some people received their approval from this them.
Actually that means nothing I also receive a letter from that CMU4 , so next letter after that I receive from team 8 so I guess it’s nothing to do with the teams , like I applied since February 2018 and still haven’t got decision, so now I have open a case for high court .

MantisToboggan
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by MantisToboggan » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:03 pm

CMU4 means you're more likely to get a refusal.

Taking a mandamus JR probably increases the likelihood that you'll get a refusal. But your solicitor will make money.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:11 pm

MantisToboggan wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:03 pm

Taking a mandamus JR probably increases the likelihood that you'll get a refusal. But your solicitor will make money.
Where is your evidence on that? Every application is processed by a number of dedicated teams. There are loads of people here who got emails from CMU4, me included, I don’t remember anyone saying their application is rejected.

amolbawate
Ireland

Post by amolbawate » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:57 pm

https://www.immigrationboards.com/irela ... 96525.html

On this same foum there was discussion CMU4

MantisToboggan
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by MantisToboggan » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:58 pm

littlerr wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:11 pm
MantisToboggan wrote:

Where is your evidence on that? Every application is processed by a number of dedicated teams. There are loads of people here who got emails from CMU4, me included, I don’t remember anyone saying their application is rejected.
I don't have anything approaching evidence. But I have been told and recent experience seems to be bearing this out , but CMU1-3 will be all approvals. The other units deal with question mark cases.

Have you been approved by CMU4 ?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:25 pm

MantisToboggan wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:58 pm
littlerr wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:11 pm
MantisToboggan wrote:

I don't have anything approaching evidence. But I have been told and recent experience seems to be bearing this out , but CMU1-3 will be all approvals. The other units deal with question mark cases.

Have you been approved by CMU4 ?
Mine was approved by Team 7 or 8. Can't remember. I have harassed them countless times to get updates. More than once was the answer from CMU4.
If you search for the team number here, you will even see someone's application was approved from this team this year.
Depending on whether you approach them by email or letter, someone from a random team will answer your query. The team number does not mean anything.

If you don't believe me, just email and write to them a couple of more times. You will get answers from all different sorts of teams.

zoie777777
Pakistan

Post by zoie777777 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:02 am

Paddy1996 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:51 pm
gimi wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:52 pm
Actually that means nothing I also receive a letter from that CMU4 , so next letter after that I receive from team 8 so I guess it’s nothing to do with the teams , like I applied since February 2018 and still haven’t got decision, so now I have open a case for high court .
Hi regarding above said: did you get any reply also how long does court takes?

Paddy1996
Albania

Post by Paddy1996 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:05 pm

Hi , I am actually still waiting for a court date