ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has anyone applied for ILR (Tier 2, General) while being on Furlough?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mrgeek0
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Has anyone applied for ILR (Tier 2, General) while being on Furlough?

Post by mrgeek0 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:39 pm

I am curious to hear more such as, what was involved, what was different than usual, what kind of documentation had to be given and what is the current Home Office guidelines for applicants of this matter. I know some people on Furlough get full salaries, so I'll be interested to hear from them too.

Mur

Re: Has anyone applied for ILR (Tier 2, General) while being on Furlough?

Post by Mur » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:05 am

Hi, I have been furlough from April . I made my ILR set(o) application on June and given my Bio metric last week 22/08 . After that there is one email from wandscontingency caseworker asking my employer to confirm my employment status .My employer also confirmed on the same day but they did not come back to me yet. Have you got your feedback? How long it taken? Could you share your application process with me please? I am bit worried about mine. Thanks