ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Made a mistake on SET(M) application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zebec100
Newly Registered

Made a mistake on SET(M) application

Post by zebec100 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:28 pm

Hi there, I submitted a SET(M) application a couple of days ago and have only today realised that I opted for the 2 year route instead of the 5 year. I have now submitted scanned copies of all supporting documents with a covering letter advising of my mistake. Do you think this mistake will cause a big problem and what else can I do? Many thanks for the support!

zimba
Mood:

Re: Made a mistake on SET(M) application

Post by zimba » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:34 am

zebec100 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:28 pm
Hi there, I submitted a SET(M) application a couple of days ago and have only today realised that I opted for the 2 year route instead of the 5 year. I have now submitted scanned copies of all supporting documents with a covering letter advising of my mistake. Do you think this mistake will cause a big problem and what else can I do? Many thanks for the support!
Not an issue
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zebec100
Newly Registered

Re: Made a mistake on SET(M) application

Post by zebec100 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:22 am

Thank you so much Zimba! That's a great load of my mind.