ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uploading documents for child FORM T

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Deewani
Canada

Uploading documents for child FORM T

Post by Deewani » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:30 pm

Can you plz assist me how can i upload documents under which category? The documents required are 2 referee froms, parents consent, proof of residence for 10 years. School letters, red book/immunisation report. Im really confused under what heading i should attached these documents? Plz help me
Attachments
5B4D7FDB-BD30-4235-88B4-8CCEB287AE9C.png
Documents asked to be submitted on sopra steria account.
5B4D7FDB-BD30-4235-88B4-8CCEB287AE9C.png (305.2 KiB) Viewed 436 times

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Uploading documents for child FORM T

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:15 am

https://www.immigrationboards.com/indef ... 96002.html

Categories are generic. As long you upload all the required documents in whatever the category you think fits best is fine. The guide is pasted above in the link.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Deewani
Canada

Post by Deewani » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:13 am

Thank you for ur kind reply...i have uploaded the documents as u explained. I was expecting HO to send biometric use letter..but they didnt and today i received an email to book an appointment...i did that, however when i click any appointments its 110 pounds...its not free... why is it so??? I checked in birmingham core service aswell but there is charge aswell..so i had no option but to pay the fees.
Can you plz tell me if i have uploaded the necessary documents on UKVCas site...doni need to take them to the appointment aswell?? And what will badically happen there.?

I would be grateful if you explain the process..many thanks

Deewani
Canada

Post by Deewani » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:20 am

This is the appointment message
Attachments
8CA102DB-3FC5-4975-AC62-90EC88A9D30D.jpeg
8CA102DB-3FC5-4975-AC62-90EC88A9D30D.jpeg (158.51 KiB) Viewed 369 times

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:34 am

These days UKVCAS is charging for most of the appointments and there are very few FREE appointment slots. This is normal as majority who are chosen for biometrics have to pay these days. Since a child is involved in this case, all children are chosen to attend biometrics appointments rather than reuse option.

All the documents you have uploaded, its best to take originals with you to the appointment. They will not check that but its best to take along, in case there is a poor scan and they need to scan again etc.

All you need is the passport which is mandatory.

They will return all original documents.

They will take photo of the child and submit your documents to UKVI.

Thats it.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Deewani
Canada

Post by Deewani » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:37 am

Thank you so so much for clarifying...lastly...do u have any rough idea..how long it will take to process this application after the appointment?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:06 am

Deewani wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:37 am
Thank you so so much for clarifying...lastly...do u have any rough idea..how long it will take to process this application after the appointment?
Citizenship applications can take between 8 weeks and up to 6 months, sometimes longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.