ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish passport employee

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

elaineelaine
Newly Registered
China

Irish passport employee

Post by elaineelaine » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:05 pm

Dear Moderator, Will an Irish employee with Irish passport be eligible for extension application of T1 (Entreprenuer) Visa ? Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Irish passport employee

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:18 pm

Irish citizens are considered settled from the date they arrive in the UK. They are also EU citizens and all EU citizens qualify for job creation.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

elaineelaine
Newly Registered
China

Post by elaineelaine » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:06 pm

Thanks for your answer. Are the Irish citizens still considered settled status after BREXIT?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:09 pm

elaineelaine wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:06 pm
Thanks for your answer. Are the Irish citizens still considered settled status after BREXIT?
Yes, they are covered under the Good Friday Agreement, which is why they are considered SETTLED from the day that they arrive in the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

elaineelaine
Newly Registered
China

Post by elaineelaine » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:21 pm

Thank you very much for your prompt response! Can I confirm that if I have an Irish exployee who holds an Irish passport, when I appy for the extension T1 (Entreprenuer) VISA, copy of the Irish passport will be the qulified document for job creation reqirement. Please advise. Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:28 pm

elaineelaine wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:21 pm
Thank you very much for your prompt response! Can I confirm that if I have an Irish exployee who holds an Irish passport, when I appy for the extension T1 (Entreprenuer) VISA, copy of the Irish passport will be the qulified document for job creation reqirement. Please advise. Thanks.
correct yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

elaineelaine
Newly Registered
China

Post by elaineelaine » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:39 pm

Thanks! I appreciate your help!