ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uploading Documents for Biomatric Appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Juschill2013
Newly Registered

Question regarding British nationality

Post by Juschill2013 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:14 pm

hi everyone.
hope you all are safe n healthy.. well i going to apply for British nationality this month August 2020. i have got Indefinite leave to remain in 2010. i have few things in my mind so i thought its better to get some advice.
i am applying online as i have already filled my form n all i have to do is to pay the fee.
my question is:
1. during my last visit back home i stayed more then 90 days i think i stayed 3 months and 15 days. so will that be be problem because as home office says that you should not stay outside UK more then 3 months in last 12 months but i have reason for that cos i was not feeling well and went back home so my family can look after me i have got all the documents like visiting hospitals Xray reports etc... will that justify home office.

and my second question is i have a CCJ of £260.00 which i am paying in installments, so still is there any chance to get my application approved?

hope i am making sense..
look after yourself and be safe.

Juschill2013
Newly Registered

Applying for British Nationality

Post by Juschill2013 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:08 pm

hi everyone..
hope you all doing well..
well i am going to apply for British nationality online at the end of this month august 2020.
got indefinite leave to remain since 2010, at the moment i am unemployed but i hope i will start working next month,i am receiving universal credit since march 2020,

the question i have to ask you guys that i have a CCJ of £260 and i am paying in monthly installments, plus i have 3 points on my licence for speeding and i had a 100 pounds fine which i have already paid.
so would there be any problem about having ccj or 3 points on my licence?

i have already filled the online form but all i have to do is to to pay the fee which is i think £1349.00, i am sure after i pay the fee they will ask me to upload documents. i have a valid foreign passport which shows my last 5 years residence requirements plus i will try to get my bank statement of last 5 years, would that be enough to proof my identity and my last 5 years residence in uk.

many thanks for your time to read and reply me back.
be safe be healthy.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Applying for British Nationality

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:50 pm

Page 11 RE absences:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .pdf#page9

As of my understanding, as long as you have made arrangements to pay CCJ and show proof of payments, it should be okay.

RE: FPN 3 points on license and £100 fine, did you challenge it in court?

When did you get CCJ?
When did you get the speeding FPN?

For non-EU, all you need is your passport to prove residency in UK.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:56 pm

Correction: Non-EEA***
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Juschill2013
Newly Registered

Post by Juschill2013 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:21 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:50 pm
Page 11 RE absences:

As of my understanding, as long as you have made arrangements to pay CCJ and show proof of payments, it should be okay.

RE: FPN 3 points on license and £100 fine, did you challenge it in court?

When did you get CCJ?
When did you get the speeding FPN?

For non-EU, all you need is your passport to prove residency in UK.
[/quote

well no i did not go to the court to pay my fine, i just called them and payed over the phone,
plus i got ccj back in 2018/19 and it was for speeding . well i am originally from pakistan i have a valid passport which shows my last 3 visits to pakistan since 2016.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:45 pm

How did you get a CCJ for a speeding fine? I am confused. Can you give more details?

Proof of residency: Only your passport(s) are required covering the qualifying period.

What date did you get FPN you paid on the phone?

Juschill2013
Newly Registered

Post by Juschill2013 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:54 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:45 pm
How did you get a CCJ for a speeding fine? I am confused. Can you give more details?

Proof of residency: Only your passport(s) are required covering the qualifying period.

What date did you get FPN you paid on the phone?
well i got ccj because of not paying for a parking ticket, i am going to pay their in installments as they offer me to pay on monthly installment of CCJ.so tomorrow i will call them to pay my first installment.

well i paid my fine for speeding over the phone not for ccj.

i have an other question regarding the residence requirement basically i went back home in august last year 2019 and stayed there for more the 3 months i think 3 months and 15 days.. so according to home office residence requirement you should not stay outside the uk for more then 90 days in last 12 months..i was not feeling well here in uk so i went back home so my wife/family can look after me i been to hospitals for check up back home and i have got all the paper work of that. so would that be enough to satisfied home office my absence for more the 90 days.
thanks
Last edited by Juschill2013 on Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:57 pm

well no i did not go to the court to pay my fine, i just called them and payed over the phone,
plus i got ccj back in 2018/19 and it was for speeding
Previously you said speeding, you do not get a CCJ for speeding.

You got a CCJ in 2018/19 and you still have not made the first instalment??

What is the exact date of CCJ?

I have already provided you the link. Read the link where it states what else you need to prove if you exceed the 90 days limit in the last 12 months.

Also, you still did not reply when did you get the FPN?

Juschill2013
Newly Registered

Post by Juschill2013 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:05 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:57 pm

I have already provided you the link. Read the link where it states what else you need to prove if you exceed the 90 days limit in the last 12 months.

sorry i think i made a mistake basically
i got CCJ in 2019 for not paying parking ticket which is 260 pounds, and i spoke to the solicitor firm that i am willing to pay but i will pay in monthly installments and they agreed to pay 25 pounds a month.

as far as speeding concern i got 3 points on my licence and a 100 pounds fine which i paid over the phone without going to court. it was just a letter from police .
hope that make sense?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:10 pm

Juschill2013 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:05 pm
CULLINAN wrote:

i got CCJ in 2019 for not paying parking ticket which is 260 pounds, and i spoke to the solicitor firm that i am willing to pay but i will pay in monthly installments and they agreed to pay 25 pounds a month.

as far as speeding concern i got 3 points on my licence and a 100 pounds fine which i paid over the phone without going to court. it was just a letter from police .
hope that make sense?
WHAT DATE did you get the FPN??? I am asking the third time.
Why did you not make any payment for £25 since 2019 for your CCJ??

Juschill2013
Newly Registered

Post by Juschill2013 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:13 pm

Juschill2013 wrote:
CULLINAN wrote:

hope that make sense?
sorry i just checked i got CCJ in August 2017 for not paying parking ticket...not in 2019
my apologize

Juschill2013
Newly Registered

Post by Juschill2013 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:18 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:10 pm
Juschill2013 wrote:
CULLINAN wrote:

hope that make sense?
WHAT DATE did you get the FPN??? I am asking the third time.
Why did you not make any payment for £25 since 2019 for your CCJ??
sorry i cant remember the date of FPN but i can assume it could be back in 2016, because i got ccj in august 2017,
i couldnt pay because i didnt know that i have a ccj as i moved to a different address n i didnt recieve any of their letter..i just found out recently when i was looking at my credit file.. but i do no think i will prolong that installment thing for long because i am going to start my job at the end of this month and once i got my pay i will pay the remaining ccj fine in one single payment after my first installment which i am going to pay next week.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:25 pm

Regarding the FPN:

FPN is not a criminal conviction if you did not go to court. Assuming it was from 2016, the 3 points will still be endorsed on your license which stay on for 5 years from the date endorsed.

You must declare it in the form. Declare it in the additional notes. Only one FPN will not have any impact on your application.

Regarding CCJ:

Since you got a CCJ back in 2017 and still have not paid it, I would urge you to settle it in full BEFORE applying. Also submit proof of payment. Declare CCJ in the form also.

Regarding absences exceeding 90 days in last 12 months:

I would urge you to wait till you meet this requirement. HO may exercise discretion if you exceed the limit but then you must satisfy them with other requirements stated in the guidance. Read the AN guidance.

Page 11:

Juschill2013
Newly Registered

Post by Juschill2013 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:36 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:25 pm
Regarding the FPN:

FPN is not a criminal conviction if you did not go to court. Assuming it was from 2016, the 3 points will still be endorsed on your license which stay on for 5 years from the date endorsed.

You must declare it in the form. Declare it in the additional notes. Only one FPN will not have any impact on your application.

Regarding CCJ:

Since you got a CCJ back in 2017 and still have not paid it, I would urge you to settle it in full BEFORE applying. Also submit proof of payment. Declare CCJ in the form also.

Regarding absences exceeding 90 days in last 12 months:

I would urge you to wait till you meet this requirement. HO may exercise discretion if you exceed the limit but then you must satisfy them with other requirements stated in the guidance. Read the AN guidance.

Page 11:

so basically what i understood is that once i start my job hopefully by the end of this month i have to pay it full, fair enough i will pay in full instead of installments in september next month i hope i will get satisfied status on my credit file by then..
plus in terms of residence requirements i want to tell you that i went pakistan on 5 august 2019 and i came back on 19 novmber 2019 i think its almost 3 n half month.. so like you said shall i wait till november this year, so in that case i will meet my residence requiremet as well and at the same time my ccj matter will be finished or will be satisfied aswell..i am planning to go back home in march next year for a wedding if God permit, so finger x i will have my british natioality by then. :D
is that what you mean..?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:55 pm

Yes pay CCJ in full. Get proof of payment. Submit that with your application.

Meet the residence requirement in Nov 2020.

Apply in NOV 2020.

You should meet all requirements on the date you apply. So you should not be outside UK for more than 90 days between:
Nov 2019 - Nov 2020

along with all other requirements for Naturalisation.

You are free to travel on ILR after you apply in Nov 2020 even if you did not get a decision by March 2021.

Juschill2013
Newly Registered

Post by Juschill2013 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:06 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:55 pm
Yes pay CCJ in full. Get proof of payment. Submit that with your application.

Meet the residence requirement in Nov 2020.

Apply in NOV 2020.

You should meet all requirements on the date you apply. So you should not be outside UK for more than 90 days between:
Nov 2019 - Nov 2020

along with all other requirements for Naturalisation.

You are free to travel on ILR after you apply in Nov 2020 even if you did not get a decision by March 2021.
Thanks for your time and help, i really appreciate. May Allah bless you and your family Ameen.
insha Allah if everything goes well as u said i will have good news by march 2012, and i insha Allah i will update you..
i assume you are from pakistan originally, am i right and where abouts in pakistan. i am basically from Rawalpindi.
Thanks brother.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:21 pm

Welcome. Good luck. Yes I am from Pakistan. God bless you too.

Juschill2013
Newly Registered

Uploading Documents for Biomatric Appointment

Post by Juschill2013 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:51 pm

Hi everyone.
hope you all doing well.

My question is that i am going to book appointment for my biomatric appointment next week, so i have to pay £69 for enhanced service,
Under Residence in the UK category it says " Proof of address, Evidence to prove your continuous residency in the UK since becoming a permanent resident"

can i upload bank statement since i got ILR back in 2010? plus i have a valid Pakistani passport which shows my travel history from 2016 to 2019, my ILR is not not on my passport its basically on a piece of paper which says Immigration Status Document,

so i am bit confused what sort of documents do i have to scan n upload in Residence in UK catagory?
your help will be much appreciated.
thanks and be safe.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Uploading Documents for Biomatric Appointment

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:05 pm

Juschill2013 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:51 pm
can i upload bank statement since i got ILR back in 2010? plus i have a valid Pakistani passport which shows my travel history from 2016 to 2019, my ILR is not not on my passport its basically on a piece of paper which says Immigration Status Document,
Bank statements are not acceptable, just provide all passports covering the five year period (or part) and your immigration status document. For 2020 perhaps a council tax bill.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:24 pm

My question is that i am going to book appointment for my biomatric appointment next week, so i have to pay £69 for enhanced service,
Also, assuming you have submitted your application in August 2020, you can not book an appointment unless the system is open for August applicants. The next communication will be via email; either you will have to book an appointment OR you will be chosen for biometrics reuse in which case you will have to wait for the IDV app to launch.
I am not sure which appointment you are going to book next week.

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message- ... geId=74833

Juschill2013
Newly Registered

Post by Juschill2013 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:34 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:24 pm
Also, assuming you have submitted your application in August 2020, you can not book an appointment unless the system is open for August applicants. The next communication will be via email; either you will have to book an appointment OR you will be chosen for biometrics reuse in which case you will have to wait for the IDV app to launch.
I am not sure which appointment you are going to book next week.

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message- ... geId=74833
well i have filled NTL/BRP form and paid around £248.00 and now they send me an email to book for my biomatric appoinmemt. i have checked dates and i can tell you that i can book appointment online for the month of august n september.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:36 am

Juschill2013 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:34 pm
well i have filled NTL/BRP form and paid around £248.00 and now they send me an email to book for my biomatric appoinmemt. i have checked dates and i can tell you that i can book appointment online for the month of august n september.
You started off your topic as if you are applying for Naturalisation so I assumed that. You never mentioned that you are applying for NTL/BRP.
Please be clear in your questions to avoid getting incorrect advice.

Juschill2013
Newly Registered

Post by Juschill2013 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:14 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:36 am
Juschill2013 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:34 pm
You started off your topic as if you are applying for Naturalisation so I assumed that. You never mentioned that you are applying for NTL/BRP.
Please be clear in your questions to avoid getting incorrect advice.
na my topic was applying for NTL/Biomatric, as you can see at the top..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Question regarding British nationality

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:09 am

No, your topic started with citizenship questions.
Juschill2013 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:14 pm
na my topic was applying for NTL/Biomatric, as you can see at the top..
Juschill2013 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:14 pm
hi everyone.
hope you all are safe n healthy.. well i going to apply for British nationality this month August 2020. i have got Indefinite leave to remain in 2010. i have few things in my mind so i thought its better to get some advice.
i am applying online as i have already filled my form n all i have to do is to pay the fee.
my question is:
1. during my last visit back home i stayed more then 90 days i think i stayed 3 months and 15 days. so will that be be problem because as home office says that you should not stay outside UK more then 3 months in last 12 months but i have reason for that cos i was not feeling well and went back home so my family can look after me i have got all the documents like visiting hospitals Xray reports etc... will that justify home office.

and my second question is i have a CCJ of £260.00 which i am paying in installments, so still is there any chance to get my application approved?

hope i am making sense..
look after yourself and be safe.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.