ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Critical situation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

halimurton2008
Newly Registered

ILR Critical situation

Post by halimurton2008 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 pm

Hi guys,
I am in a big problem, please help
I had a spose visa , at the end i applied for ILR in liverpool, i was told it has to be sent to Croydon for further inquiries then i had an urgent flight so i withdrew my application and flew out of the UK, on coming back i applied for a new spouse visa and i was given that.
now i am confused can i apply anytime during the second spouse visa or i have to wait untill the last month.

i am an oilfield worker , i live in the UK but i work overseas in a rotation of 5 weeks on 5 weeks off. is my work rotation affecting my time within the UK or submitting the right documents that i was out for work will be sufficient please help

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:21 pm

Do you mean you were issued with a Further Leave to Remain Visa - FLR(M), or ILR?- SET(M)

halimurton2008
Newly Registered

Post by halimurton2008 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:59 pm

thanks casa,
after withdrawing my ILR application i left the uk but when coming back i applied for spouse visa and i was granted that, i am confused now do i have to wait for this spouse visa to exprie than apply for ILR or i can apply anytime during the these two years i am given?