ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with referees and documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help with referees and documents

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:51 pm

danifk123 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:47 pm
Sorry to bother you again :oops:
I searched the forum but couldn't find an answer - I'm trying to upload the documents for my husband and I and we both only see one mandatory category for the identity. Nothing else. The rest is optional which doesn't really suit our supporting documents.
Any ideas? X
Unclear what you mean by 'rest is optional which doesn't really suit our supporting documents'?? We don't all have access to the online forms and system.

Any reason why you cannot upload into the optional category?? The categories are generic and it doesn't matter where you upload them, as long as they are all uploaded.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

danifk123
Newly Registered
Belgium

Post by danifk123 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:56 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:51 pm
danifk123 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:47 pm
Sorry to bother you again :oops:
I searched the forum but couldn't find an answer - I'm trying to upload the documents for my husband and I and we both only see one mandatory category for the identity. Nothing else. The rest is optional which doesn't really suit our supporting documents.
Any ideas? X
Unclear what you mean by 'rest is optional which doesn't really suit our supporting documents'?? We don't all have access to the online forms and system.

Any reason why you cannot upload into the optional category?? The categories are generic and it doesn't matter where you upload them, as long as they are all uploaded.
Thank you so much for the prompt reply! I'll add a picture:
https://imgur.com/b2jQpZB

So basically it just says mandatory documents and says it'll have many categories. I've researched the forum for 2 hours and from my understanding most people see many categories but I only get one for 'Proof of identity / Travel History' - so I can upload my passport there but what about the rest of the documents?
Apparently other people had other categories according to the list of required documents (for example, the English certificate or BRP)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:58 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.