ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uploading original documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

reserveperson
BANNED

EMPLOYMENT LETTER

Post by reserveperson » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:22 pm

Hi everyone.my employment letter only states my hourly rate of pay as i have no fixed salary.im non salaried and paid by the hour.it says in the guodance that employment letter should give annual income amount but mine only states hourly rate as i m paid by the hour.it says SALARY £9.18 PER HOUR.can someone tell its ok or not

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: EMPLOYMENT LETTER

Post by seagul » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:56 pm

reserveperson wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:22 pm
Hi everyone.my employment letter only states my hourly rate of pay as i have no fixed salary.im non salaried and paid by the hour.it says in the guodance that employment letter should give annual income amount but mine only states hourly rate as i m paid by the hour.it says SALARY £9.18 PER HOUR.can someone tell its ok or not
Simply request to your employer to take the total of your income during the last 12 months and mention it in the letter. A lot of employer most often misconceive it as if they are guaranteeing any new contractual income which actually they aren't because its just the total of your income. Just explain to your employer.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

reserveperson
BANNED

Post by reserveperson » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:38 pm

hi.i already explained it to my employer but they said they only disclose factual details and they can only mention my hourly rate as i dont have a fixed salary for the year.im only paid by the hour.if i add up the income from the last six months and thn divide by 6 and multiply by 12 it comes to more than 186000.also i have been with the employer for only 8 months.

Manugmedia
Ethiopia

Post by Manugmedia » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:38 pm

reserveperson wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:38 pm
hi.i already explained it to my employer but they said they only disclose factual details and they can only mention my hourly rate as i dont have a fixed salary for the year.im only paid by the hour.if i add up the income from the last six months and thn divide by 6 and multiply by 12 it comes to more than 186000.also i have been with the employer for only 8 months.
Tell them to confirm the last 6 Monts pay if applying under CatA.

see our template we used successfully here:
Dear Sir/Madam

Please accept this letter as confirmation that XXXXX is a permanent full time employee of XXXXX, based in XXXXX United Kingdom.

Date of Employment: XXXXX
Employee Contract Status: Permanent, Full Time
Contracted Hours: XX Hrs per Week
Role: XXXX
Pay Rate: Week Night Hours paid at XXXX/ Hour
Weekend Night Hours Paid at XXXX/ Hour
Week Day Hours Paid at XXXX/ Hour
Overtime: Overtime is non contractual, however is paid at her standard hourly rate + XXXX for any overtime worked.

I can also confirm her Gross pay for the last six months as follows:
MM/YYY - £XXX
MM/YYY - £XXX
MM/YYY - £XXX
MM/YYY - £XXX
MM/YYY - £XXX
MM/YYY -£XXXX

Should you require any further information, please let me know via phone number XXXXXXXXX or via email ___Address____

...................................................................................................................................
Thanks in advance.

Manager
Signed
The figures should be exact match with the payslips, even the pennies

reserveperson
BANNED

Post by reserveperson » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:26 am

my employer is still insisting to just put my hourly rate and not gross annual income.what should i do.will this be a problem

reserveperson
BANNED

whatsapp history

Post by reserveperson » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:33 am

hi.i m going to submit my wifes application soon.we started speaking in december n got married in march.it was an arranged marriage but with our consent.so i was wondering.we speak daily on whtsapp since december.so i was wondering shall i include daily whts app call logs and a screenshot of everyday messages.one screenshot per day and one call log per day for last 8 months or so.plz advice.also my employer wont write an annusl gross income for me as i get paid by hour on my employer letter.is just mentionly my hourly rate will be ok

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:44 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: whatsapp history

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:10 am

reserveperson wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:33 am
hi.i m going to submit my wifes application soon.we started speaking in december n got married in march.it was an arranged marriage but with our consent.so i was wondering.we speak daily on whtsapp since december.so i was wondering shall i include daily whts app call logs and a screenshot of everyday messages.one screenshot per day and one call log per day for last 8 months or so.
Attach as much as you can.
reserveperson wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:33 am
plz advice.also my employer wont write an annusl gross income for me as i get paid by hour on my employer letter.is just mentionly my hourly rate will be ok
In that case just write your own covering letter enunciating above calculations whilst indicating that providing annual income figure is against the employer policy.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

reserveperson
BANNED

documents dated after i submitt online application for my spouse

Post by reserveperson » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:10 am

hi.i would like to find out if i can submitt any documents dated after the online submission of my spouses visa application.and also 28 day rule.is it 28 days before date of online application or 28 days before date of biometrics

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: documents dated after i submitt online application for my spouse

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:17 am

reserveperson wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:10 am
hi.i would like to find out if i can submitt any documents dated after the online submission of my spouses visa application.and also 28 day rule.is it 28 days before date of online application or 28 days before date of biometrics
Documents to be accepted are to be dated before online submission except in cases where you informed HO about it before and they agreed e.g. some applicants have stated due to pandemic unable to get English test done, they informed HO and were told to submit application and present evidence of English test at a later date.
28 days before online application submission.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:00 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

reserveperson
BANNED

certifying documents

Post by reserveperson » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:28 am

hi.i m gonna apply for my spouses visa soon.i was wondering if i can scan my original passport and my wifes original passport cause on vfs website it says all documents should be on A4 size paper or should i scan colour photocopies of our passports.its confusing about the A4 SIZE paper.also do i need to certify the photocopies of our passports and any other documents before scanning them.please advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:49 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:00 am
Topics merged again!!! Unsure why you are persistently ignoring the forum rule, posted more than once now, in your topics that have been merged.

Please desist from starting a new topic with every single question you have on the same application!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

reserveperson
BANNED

uploading original documents

Post by reserveperson » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:49 am

hi. can i scan and upload original documnets like passports front page and wedding photos or do they need to be colour photocopies on A4 PAPER only.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:52 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:49 am
CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:00 am
Topics merged again!!! Unsure why you are persistently ignoring the forum rule, posted more than once now, in your topics that have been merged.

Please desist from starting a new topic with every single question you have on the same application!!
Your access to the forum will be terminated if you are going to persist in ignoring the forum rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)