ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FURTHER SUBMISSIONS REFUSED TWICE.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SparkleMe1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

FURTHER SUBMISSIONS REFUSED TWICE.

Post by SparkleMe1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:13 pm

Hi. I need some urgent advice please as to what to do. My further submissions have been refused for the second time on all grounds however, since the date stated on the refusal letter 24 July 2020 till now the situation in Zimbabwe has drastically changed for the worse. It's all over the internet, #Zimbabweanlivesmatter. I don't know how to ask for the further submissions decision to be reconsidered based on the appliaction of the current country news and happenings to my claim. Does anyone know how I can do this? How do I ask for a decision reconsideration? I need to send the letter by Thursday. Thank you.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FURTHER SUBMISSIONS REFUSED TWICE.

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:34 am

SparkleMe1 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:13 pm
refusal letter 24 July 2020 till now the situation in Zimbabwe has drastically changed for the worse. It's all over the internet, #Zimbabweanlivesmatter. I don't know how to ask for the further submissions decision to be reconsidered based on the appliaction of the current country news and happenings to my claim.
Most likely that wouldn't be considered because decimation caused by cvd19 hit the whole world and the abruption of clashes & dissidence between govt and civilians/general public is now a norm in every country which won't strengthen any immigration related claim.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:40 am

What is your full UK Immigration history?

From your previous posts, you seem to have been trying to claim asylum for more than 2.5 years, with no success. Zimbabwe was removed form the at risk list a long time ago. You have little chance of success.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SparkleMe1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Zimbabwe

Post by SparkleMe1 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:37 am

Thank you for your replies. After much thought I have decided to do a non-assisted voluntary return. I have gone through this immigration process for too long and it's time to move forward and stop being in a state of limbo. I have gone ahead to buy my plane ticket and informed the Home Office of my decision.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:50 pm

SparkleMe1 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:37 am
Thank you for your replies. After much thought I have decided to do a non-assisted voluntary return. I have gone through this immigration process for too long and it's time to move forward and stop being in a state of limbo. I have gone ahead to buy my plane ticket and informed the Home Office of my decision.
Owlish decision as here you might have to spend more impoverished life. Good luck and the board will be with you wherever you will go.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.