ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK pass certificate not given.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mr AAL

Life in the UK pass certificate not given.

Post by Mr AAL » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:20 am

Hello there,
I passed life in the UK exam this year and the centre didn’t give me any pass certificate, but just a confirmation email.

In ILR requirement checklist I can see I need to provide a life in the UK pass certificate. How can I deal with this LITUK certificate document?

Please let me know.

Regards

vinny

Re: Life in the UK pass certificate not given.

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:57 am

They apparently only give a ‘unique reference number’ now. Use that. If they lose it, perhaps due to a systems crash or corruption or backup or other problems, then there may be no corroboration.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Mr AAL

Post by Mr AAL » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:46 am

vinny wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:57 am
They apparently only give a ‘unique reference number’ now. Use that. If they lose it, perhaps due to a systems crash or corruption or backup or other problems, then there may be no corroboration.
Hello Vinny,
Thanks for your reply, do I need to upload a pdf screenshot of the LITUK pass reference and attach with the application?

Regards

ILRGB
India

Post by ILRGB » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:27 am

Mr AAL wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:46 am
vinny wrote:
Hello Vinny,
Thanks for your reply, do I need to upload a pdf screenshot of the LITUK pass reference and attach with the application?

Regards
During you application submission, you would have filled ine unique pass ID for your LIUK test.

I read somewhere on the forums that is suffcient since there is no certficate generate, there is nothing to upload in the portal.

But you may choose to hear views of experts too about your query.

Paul99

Post by Paul99 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:19 am

We just gave URN number in application .
Many Thanks .

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:25 am

Mr AAL wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:46 am
vinny wrote:
Hello Vinny,
Thanks for your reply, do I need to upload a pdf screenshot of the LITUK pass reference and attach with the application? No, reference number you inputted in the online form is sufficient. If required, HO will use the number to verify from the body that conducts the exam and gave you result.

Regards

ss_arnold
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by ss_arnold » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:24 am

Hi,

I came up with the same query, the inline form asks to enter Life in the UK test unique reference number and it says the format of this number is: ABC/111111/111111/111111111 however the format of the ref number I got by email is ABC/111111/AA111AA11/AAA1AAAA (A means a letter and 1 means a number).

Has anyone had the same confusion?

thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:40 pm

ss_arnold wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:24 am
Hi,

I came up with the same query, the inline form asks to enter Life in the UK test unique reference number and it says the format of this number is: ABC/111111/111111/111111111 however the format of the ref number I got by email is ABC/111111/AA111AA11/AAA1AAAA (A means a letter and 1 means a number).

Has anyone had the same confusion?

thanks
Strictly follow the email reference number as the form usually is illustrative.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.