ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I want to appeal as an illegal entrant

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: I want to appeal as an illegal entrant

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:09 pm

You still haven't disclosed the basis of your claim and the refusal reasons.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:25 am

UKlifetest. Your posts are ridiculous. Why do you keep writing about asylum and citizenship, when you have not explained under what circumstances you feel you would qualify?

You have not given a detailed timeline or any sensible facts for people to work with.

Asylum is for people escaping from say, a war torn country and where there life is in danger, and not for someone who fancies living in the UK, who is from a very prosperous and very safe country like South Korea.

Your story is full of holes and you seem to be living in cloud cuckoo land about this interview you are going to. From the little you have said, you do not have any rights to live in the UK, (as has been said by others here) and so you will be asked to leave.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:40 am

uklifetest wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:40 pm
Hi I am waiting for an interview and I have just discovered this letter.

I don't know what does it means in relation to my case.
He who sicks healing must tell what ails them. As several persons have pointed out, you have not provided needed information to know how to channel their assistance to your situation. You keep evading providing appropriate response to direct questions.....wonder how you will get the needed assistance.

uklifetest
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by uklifetest » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:47 am

Hi
I applied asylum because I want to get protection in the UK.
I just discovered I was defined as illegal entrant last week.
therefore I tried to seek for help.
how I can how change from illegal to legal position with the defend of asylum seeker.

(I am hoping to get a general advice but I think its a bit difficult to get help without disclosing the details of my case)

does anyone have any trustable immigration agency with fair price can recommend for me in relation to my case of being as an illegal entrant hoping to get legal through refugee or other available visa route.

thank you!!!

uklifetest
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by uklifetest » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:00 am

I am an illegal entrant which means its a breach of immigration law in the UK.
do I have the legal right to apply for other visa in the UK, say student visa or business visa with the defend of asylum seeker as an illegal entrant during the time when im waiting for my asylum interview?

Being as an illegal entrant, I have a 1 year travel ban in the UK, does that mean im not able to apply any other visa apart from waiting from asylum claim?

does anyone know?
im very confused and I would like to get some help.
Thank you

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:17 am

(I am hoping to get a general advice but I think its a bit difficult to get help without disclosing the details of my case)
That's the point, if you don't share your details & history (anonymised) then members will not be able to point you in the right direction. Even a paid adviser will struggle, but still take your money.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:22 am

You should go find your own legal advice, no one can recommend anyone, it's against the rules of the board.

You have had the same responses from people here, and you refuse to help yourself by answering their questions, so until you are prepared to be honest, you'll have to help yourself.

uklifetest
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by uklifetest » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:52 am

hi I claimed asylum on may 2019 for the season of afraid of prosecution.
I was defined as an illegal entrant as I claimed a visitor and then applied asylum.
I am still waiting for my interview.
However, I would like to apply for business visa innovator visa for 3 years I got offer from an endorsing body. I know it takes another 2 years to get ILR. however im afraid if I won't be eligible to get that visa even got offer and later ILR because I was defined as an illegal entrant.
for applying for such a visa I need to go back my home country.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:56 am

You can't apply for asylum in the UK to avoid being prosecuted in South Korea for a crime you are wanted for.

uklifetest
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by uklifetest » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:57 am

I mean if I leave uk and go back to my home country to apply for innovator visa
will I have a travel ban 1 year or 10 years?

uklifetest
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by uklifetest » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:59 am

do u suggest I leave?
will I have travel ban?

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:03 am

You have no claim to be here, I strongly suggest you go back before you are deported, which will earn you a long ban. And when back, see what options you have then. Staying here longer illegally will not make things better for sure.

uklifetest
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by uklifetest » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:06 am

xxxxxxx has, over the years, successfully represented clients whose applications fall ‘outside’ the Immigration Rules, such as illegal entrants, over-stayers, those who have previously made false representations or used deception in a previous application.

If you fall into any of these categories, you may be surprised to know that, in certain circumstances, you may be able to regularise your stay in the UK. Typical examples where xxxxxxxx has successfully applied for such cases may include the following:

Settlement (Spouse, Civil Partner, Unmarried Partner)
Dependent Children (under 18)
Human Rights cases
Returning Residents
We use a combination of knowledge, experience and careful interpretation of the Rules, supported by relevant case law to submit a full and frank application giving you the best possible chance of success.

We have successfully applied in the past where there have been situations arising from the following scenarios:

Applicant entered on a false passport
Applicant entered the UK clandestinely
Applicant over-stayed a visa for a considerable amount of time
Applicant has had previous Visa refusals
Applicant has been previously been refused Entry to the UK

I found this online, should I seek legal advice?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:09 am

uklifetest wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:06 am
xxxxxxx has, over the years, successfully represented clients whose applications fall ‘outside’ the Immigration Rules, such as illegal entrants, over-stayers, those who have previously made false representations or used deception in a previous application.

If you fall into any of these categories, you may be surprised to know that, in certain circumstances, you may be able to regularise your stay in the UK. Typical examples where xxxxxxxx has successfully applied for such cases may include the following:

Settlement (Spouse, Civil Partner, Unmarried Partner)
Dependent Children (under 18)
Human Rights cases
Returning Residents
We use a combination of knowledge, experience and careful interpretation of the Rules, supported by relevant case law to submit a full and frank application giving you the best possible chance of success.

We have successfully applied in the past where there have been situations arising from the following scenarios:

Applicant entered on a false passport
Applicant entered the UK clandestinely
Applicant over-stayed a visa for a considerable amount of time
Applicant has had previous Visa refusals
Applicant has been previously been refused Entry to the UK

I found this online, should I seek legal advice?
If you committed a crime in your home country and are facing prosecution for the crime, this is not a ground that you can claim asylum or something that any immigration advisor can help you with. None of what you have posted above applies to your case. Any immigration advisor who claims success for any such circumstances are not being honest. It is VERY difficult to regularise your stay based on what you have stated in your posts.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:13 am

The UK will not harbour a criminal from a country like South Korea where they have a good record of human rights.

Don't waste your time and efforts, go home, and make a proper application based on a proper reason to come here. And as said, the longer you overstay the worse situation you are in.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:11 am

uklifetest wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:52 am
hi I claimed asylum on may 2019 for the season of afraid of prosecution.
I was defined as an illegal entrant as I claimed a visitor and then applied asylum.
I am still waiting for my interview.
However, I would like to apply for business visa innovator visa for 3 years I got offer from an endorsing body. I know it takes another 2 years to get ILR. however im afraid if I won't be eligible to get that visa even got offer and later ILR because I was defined as an illegal entrant.
for applying for such a visa I need to go back my home country.
Prosecution or persecution?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:38 pm

I am not keen continuing to write in this thread however every time we get another morsel of information more questions come up ....
apply for business visa innovator visa for 3 years I got offer from an endorsing body.
Which endorsing body is this? And what has changed between this offer of support and you fleeing South Korea?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.