ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 HS dependent status

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Salahuddin1
Newly Registered

Tier1 HS dependent status

Post by Salahuddin1 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:36 pm

Hi,
Need an advise. I am on Tier1 HS entrepreneur visa. I am going to switch to ILR in September 2020.
What will be my dependents status. Her visa is valid till 2022. Does she need to apply again or can we wait till 2022.

Thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier1 HS dependent status

Post by zimba » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:04 am

Salahuddin1 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:36 pm
Hi,
Need an advise. I am on Tier1 HS entrepreneur visa. I am going to switch to ILR in September 2020.
What will be my dependents status. Her visa is valid till 2022. Does she need to apply again or can we wait till 2022.

Thanks.
She remains under PBS dependant route until eligible for ILR. Your ILR under Tier 1 does not change her visa route at all.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice