ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for settled status need help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Adamjan123
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

PR under eu settlement

Post by Adamjan123 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:02 pm

Please I need urgent help with my application for PR eu settlement scheme.iam an unmarried partner of an eu national I had 5 year residency card in 2012 and I applied for PR in jan 2017 but instead of PR the home office issued me with another 5 year residency card in June 2017. Now my residency card will expire in June 2021.now Iam applying for PR eu settlement scheme but my partner is not providing me her EU id card but she is giving me her passport copy and all other documents she will give her employment. Bank statement. All proof except her original ID. Now please help me I will appreciate all your advice and help me Bcz solicitor are asking a lot of money just for advice and it's tough time with all this covid19 .now plz what shall I do with my application and what is my options. Thanks

Adamjan123
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Applied for settled status need help

Post by Adamjan123 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:12 am

Hi everyone one please help me.
I applied for eu settled status this month on 2.8.20.i received my COA by email and confirmation for my application aswell. But I did mistake I type retained right in online application .but Iam unmarried partner of an eu national since 2008. And we are still living together.what should I do now about this mistake I did?I have scanned all the required documents aswell.
Plz give me answer

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Re: Applied for settled status need help

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:55 pm

Hi mate

Email them and tell them you made a mistake and consider my application for the settled status and submit you proof of address for 5 years along with your RC copy.

here is an email address

updates@apply-for-eu-settled-status.homeoffice.gov.uk

good luck
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

Adamjan123
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Adamjan123 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:11 am

Thanks very much for your reply.
Should I call them aswell or email only. But I send all my documents for more than 5 years in online application. Someone told me to call and they will leave a note for the caseworker.
Thanks

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:43 pm

First email them and after 3 days call them and inform you the steps you have taken, If you had already sent your documents that's fine no need to send again.

But with the email send them all the RC copies and request them for Settled status.

Always keep a record of everything black and white. Word of mouth is not sometimes considerable.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

Adamjan123
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Adamjan123 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:48 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:43 pm
First email them and after 3 days call them and inform you the steps you have taken, If you had already sent your documents that's fine no need to send again.

But with the email send them all the RC copies and request them for Settled status.

Always keep a record of everything black and white. Word of mouth is not sometimes considerable.
Thanks for the reply and help
I called them today and spoke with them on the phone I took his name and I told him about the mistake I did. He told me if you send all the documents that's fine and he said he will leave a note about this mistake RETAIN RIGHT for the caseworker.
Do you think this will leave a negative impact about my application? Or make it more delay? And I will email them as well. Do I have to scan my RC aswell.
Regards

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:03 pm

No, just relax.

It is good if she/he said that. That's even better.

Adamjan123
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Adamjan123 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:52 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:03 pm
No, just relax.

It is good if she/he said that. That's even better.
Thanks for the help.
I email them aswell to be safe side. I explained in email that I did mistake spoke with Mr xxxx . time and date .
Regards

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:01 pm

Absolutely, email is more important than call. You will have proof that you took a step to rectify the mistake you did. Phone calls hmmmm no record technically except they are recorded on Home Office server but you don't?

Better to send them email and attach all the documents.

Adamjan123
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Adamjan123 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:30 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:01 pm
Absolutely, email is more important than call. You will have proof that you took a step to rectify the mistake you did. Phone calls hmmmm no record technically except they are recorded on Home Office server but you don't?

Better to send them email and attach all the documents.
I emailed on 13/08/20. Only explained the mistake I did. in email and I wrote the officer name I spoke with and the date and time .but the documents you mentioned I uploaded all the documents when I did the application for settled status. What documents you mentioning to attach in email
? Regards

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:56 pm

Its fine if u already uploaded. No need to send them against.

Just relax and wait.

Sajid29

Post by Sajid29 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:54 pm

Hello Dear , may be it's a mistake , when i applied for PR ,they issued me with RC again , i wrote the letter to the case worker ,i was issued with PR .

Adamjan123
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Adamjan123 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:11 pm

Sajid29 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:54 pm
Hello Dear , may be it's a mistake , when i applied for PR ,they issued me with RC again , i wrote the letter to the case worker ,i was issued with PR .
I called last week I told him about the mistake. The officer told me if u submitted all the required documents it will be ok . And he said he will leave a note for the caseworker. And after few days I emailed them aswell I explained the mistake aswell. Hopefully it will be sorted. Bcz since 10 years I got my RC

Babila
Newly Registered
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Babila » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:56 pm

Please Can tell me what documents did they asked you to support your application? Any documents from your unmarried partner was required?
Thanks

Adamjan123
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Post by Adamjan123 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:20 pm

Babila wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:56 pm
Please Can tell me what documents did they asked you to support your application? Any documents from your unmarried partner was required?
Thanks
I just applied online through EU EXIT APP . I uploaded all my eu partner employed details for the last 5 years . Tenancy egrement and utility bills. When I put my NI number the result was eligible for settled status. I got my COA and iam still waiting for the decision.